Singapore Expats Forum

Perverted Prank caller

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Perverted Prank caller

Postby Guest » Mon, 11 Jul 2005 6:37 am

i received insulting msg from one malay messaging me over the midnight for last 2month since i hv changed & signed up with M1 now i hv to pay $500 for discharge coz the M1 does not really take my case seriously they simply can't do anything aso i was told by the police officer that it's mine and M1 mattar, has got nothing to do with da

hopefully there are some social worker out there to help out tis perverted caller.

Postby Guest » Mon, 11 Jul 2005 8:45 am

Why havent you reported it to the police?

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:13 am

How do we know you are not just pissed off at this person and publish their phone number to be a nuisance? Call the cops and report him/her.

'nuff said Image

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Postby elizabeth » Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:38 am

Call M1 and talk to someone who is more authorize. Dont speak to the customer service office, they know nuts and they cant help you at all. They can do something for you. You have sign a line with them they should be able to help you and they should help you. Another way is to write in to them dun call them give them a black and white of what happene??

Postby Guest » Mon, 11 Jul 2005 6:13 pm

I do actually know someone in Europe who was actually taken to court for sending abusive text messages, that were insulting and annoying, He was pretty peeved that a long lost girlfriend didn't want anymore to do with him, so through anger, he sent insulting messages.

He was summoned to court, but never turned up, because he was resident in another country, he thought he could walk away from it. NOT TRUE, the police traced him in the other counrty through the leagal system. He had the fine to pay or be arrested.

So personally if this is happening to you, you have the evidence, the text messages, you can actually do something about it. Go to your legal aid department and request help, they will contact the police I would think. Then they have to take it seriously, or be liable themselves for neglect of duty.

Postby Guest » Tue, 12 Jul 2005 8:45 pm

how do you know he is Malay?

Postby Guest » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:03 pm

the text sent was all in malay

Postby Guest » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:00 pm

elizabeth wrote:Call M1 and talk to someone who is more authorize. Dont speak to the customer service office, they know nuts and they cant help you at all. They can do something for you. You have sign a line with them they should be able to help you and they should help you. Another way is to write in to them dun call them give them a black and white of what happene??
thks elizabeth I take your advise

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Postby elizabeth » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:16 am

Anonymous wrote:
elizabeth wrote:Call M1 and talk to someone who is more authorize. Dont speak to the customer service office, they know nuts and they cant help you at all. They can do something for you. You have sign a line with them they should be able to help you and they should help you. Another way is to write in to them dun call them give them a black and white of what happene??
thks elizabeth I take your advise

You Welcome. Let me know if you need furhter assistance.

Best wishes. :D

Return to “General Discussions”