Singapore Expats Forum

Birmingham City

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

robby

bombing

Postby robby » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 1:57 am

the news from the uk is police raided some houses in leeds.the found a car in luton train station that the think belongs to the bombers.arrested some men in leeds/london and the bombers were BRITISH CIZTENS

DO SOMETHING MUSLIMS

Postby DO SOMETHING MUSLIMS » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 2:00 am

All good Muslims, this is a call to you. Stop whining about these madmen in your faith who make the world think you are ALL crazy. Come out and DO something about it. Inform on them, really get up in the public arena and say 'We Muslims hate this and will do all we can to stop it, by not being secretive and letting these crazy people think we are ok with what they do.'
It's all mouth isn't it with you, just DO SOMETHING.

robby

bombing

Postby robby » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 3:20 am

the news on sky as i type this that the car they found in luton has been destroyed by the bomb squad all musliums leaders in the uk are condeming last weeks bombings in london but the few who were shouting yes great we done it wont be in uk for long i think its sad in this day and age that we do this in the name of religon but its true we have had in irleand for years protsatant/catholig kelling each other and before anbody ask im SCOTISH

Postby Guest » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 1:10 am

The police believe 4 men were between 19 and 30 years old and they all died in the attack.

Postby Guest » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 3:48 pm

The fifthe man is still at large!

Postby Guest » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 3:49 pm

Anonymous wrote:The fifthe man is still at large!

Sorry guys, the above was mean for the 'london explosions' thread. I accidently posted it on to this one.