Singapore Expats Forum

Average salary of an admin

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

meow meow

salary of admin

Postby meow meow » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:57 am

the cost of admin for my case is $1100 is real peanuts...so i am job jopping ?? if any prospect company please email me as i do have 06 years of experience in admin thanks my email is casper933@asiamail.com thanks

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Postby elizabeth » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 2:15 pm

Alfalfa wrote:The wages of an admin person differs in many categories. whether you are an entry level person, or one with extensive experience. Whether it is an administrator or general admin position.

I think as a beginner yes ..it could be 1000 - 1500 these days..
But for one with experience 2000 and more
administrator anything between 2000 - 3000...

So it all depends on what you are doing in that company and how much responsibility they want you to take. Based on that you should be able to name your price basically.

Yes i agreed.. it depend on what the company wnat you to do and what can you do.. Some company want the admin to assistance the A/C some admin are manily to do very admin job - like filing, taking phones call and some faxes.. For the very admin and very beginner you only pay abt 1200.00 - 1250.00 if you are in a govt the pay will be lower may 1100.00 to 1150.00..