Singapore Expats Forum

Swedish Translation required (Swedish Embassy folks/ laywers

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ultrasoul

Swedish Translation required (Swedish Embassy folks/ laywers

Postby ultrasoul » Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:27 am

Hej!

I need help with the translation of a Swedish High School Transcript for my application to an American University.

THe only 2 requirements is that

1) Du ar Svensk (You are Swedish by nationality).
2a) Your profession is a public nota ry OR
2b) are a personnel at the Swedish Embassy and have the authorization to seal the translation with an official Swedish Embassy Stamp.

The translation is simple (Anyone could do it without knowing Swedish) but it has to be authorized by someone. (it is only 1 page and has only a max of 30 Swedish words)

If you have the above qualifications, please email me at firefoxrocks@gmail.com with your contact no. (local Singapore no. of cos). If you aren't Swedish but know someone who has the above qualifications, please reply to the post or email me his/ her contact no. (or yours even).

PS: As I'm a student, I dont have really that much money to pay so if you can help me out for gratis, tack sa yetta mycket![i]

Re: Swedish Translation required (Swedish Embassy folks/ lay

Postby Guest » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 6:56 pm

ultrasoul wrote:Hej!

I need help with the translation of a Swedish High School Transcript for my application to an American University.

THe only 2 requirements is that

1) Du ar Svensk (You are Swedish by nationality).
2a) Your profession is a public nota ry OR
2b) are a personnel at the Swedish Embassy and have the authorization to seal the translation with an official Swedish Embassy Stamp.

The translation is simple (Anyone could do it without knowing Swedish) but it has to be authorized by someone. (it is only 1 page and has only a max of 30 Swedish words)

If you have the above qualifications, please email me at firefoxrocks@gmail.com with your contact no. (local Singapore no. of because). If you aren't Swedish but know someone who has the above qualifications, please reply to the post or email me his/ her contact no. (or yours even).

PS: As I'm a student, I dont have really that much money to pay so if you can help me out for gratis, tack sa yetta mycket![i]

Why not contact the Swedish School, they should do it free, I had mine done by the business school in Denmark for free!!!