Singapore Expats Forum

Working permit in Spore

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

permit

Working permit in Spore

Postby permit » Thu, 07 Jul 2005 6:41 pm

can anyone tell me about the working permit in Spore?

I would like to know the types of the working permit here. and also if i want to set up a company here, which working permit should i take and how long will I get that permit?

thanks

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Thu, 07 Jul 2005 7:24 pm

Go to http://www.mom.gov.sg/ and read the information on work permit, S Pass, and employment pass.

cbirch

hi

Postby cbirch » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 3:35 pm

Hi Wayne
I want to come to live in Singapore to set up world music cable channel. I guess i need to start a business there to do it and find a place to live. This should give me some time to do some networking with companies like Starhub etc. I am in New Zealand at the moment after working in London for 5 years. I am a kiwi with 2 passports. NZ and UK.

My question is: How much do you think it will cost me to register a bizness and get a place to live for three months?

You seemed to me to be the most helpful person on this forum thing!

I also found you inspiring cos you are getting on! But still sound like you are a young buck ready to take on the world. I should say i am 44 have 4 beautiful children. Am divorced but met a nice kiwi girl a few years ago. She seems to be putting up with me, bless her.

Look forward to hearing from you. My email is christianbirch@hotmail.com