Singapore Expats Forum

To Chirac..

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Mon, 11 Jul 2005 5:27 pm

YMoan? wrote:Eric , you hate all these political leaders so much, then why don't you stand for elections and see if you can replace your (the Dutch) Leader :?: No point in moaning and groaning if you can't do anything to help others and yourself, is there :?:

All we get from you is criticism of everyone on this forum. Try posting something positive for a change :lol:

Hmmm.... you are on a forum , more specifically at the section General discussions, no wonder there is discussions going on here :wink:

As my motto in life is also to be on the positive side, I ask you to screen my postings around, as you will notice I am only critical (would not say I am negative and spread around hatred, I leave that to "guests" around here) and most of my postings can be read as quite positive?

Eric

Postby Guest » Mon, 11 Jul 2005 6:43 pm

So are we going to witness a new Dutch PM with the name of Eric from the Netherlands instead of Balkenende in the near future??

If you do become the next Dutch PM, please, don't forget your humble friends on this forum. You know it's always nice to have friends in high places.

Your Loyal Supporter :wink:

Guest :D :D :D :D

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Mon, 11 Jul 2005 9:58 pm

Be my guest...

Eric

Postby Guest » Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:23 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:Be my guest...

Eric

Thank you PM Eric of Netherlands :lol:

It seems you have exhausted your vocabulary by talking nonesense all the time. Never mind lah, you can always post in Dutch or Mandarin. We are quite Dutch and Mandarin literate here in Singapore lah :lol:

Postby Guest » Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:59 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This should make someone very happy :lol:

Return to “General Discussions”