Singapore Expats Forum

detox yourself to a better health

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

cbrian37

detox yourself to a better health

Postby cbrian37 » Thu, 01 Jul 2004 1:15 pm

heard of functional food concentrate? one of our best products-wholefood wheatgrass & alfalfa,contains powerful detoxifying & deodorizing properties and effectively shortening wound healing time.highly recommened for those with less than 1kg or green vegetables intake per day,smoke(include secondhand smokers) & drink alcohol,consume meat & barbecue frequently,digestive disorders.... feel free to contact me at cbrian37@yahoo.com if you wish to know more.friends who wants to slim down to ideal figure may contact me too.10 pounds in 10 days.. hope to hear from you soon.remember,better health starts in yourself...........

AloeStoreSG

Postby AloeStoreSG » Fri, 02 Jul 2004 11:39 am

Do try using 100% Stabilised Aloe Vera Gel to clear your systems too...

http://aloestoresg.netfirms.com/products_drinks.html

*_*

Postby *_* » Sun, 05 Jun 2005 2:42 pm

Try using biota organic juice..there's vegetable juice..got few variety.Drink already very gd leh...

psying

Postby psying » Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:46 am

where can i buy biota organic juice
JuzMe

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Mon, 06 Jun 2005 7:55 pm

AloeStoreSG wrote:Do try using 100% Stabilised Aloe Vera Gel to clear your systems too...

http://aloestoresg.netfirms.com/products_drinks.html

No need now, you can just drink the Aloe Vera Vinegar from NTUC, it is very good indeed, will flush all toxins out of your system, be careful with the orange flavour, this one is really effective for constipation, and works within 30 minutes, You will really wonder what's going on, but don't worry your system is being flushed out, the effects will get milder, within 2 hours, and you will enjoy the orange drink, without further problem.

Plum is good, and hawker centres are starting to serve with meals.

Lemon Vinegar also good, I drank a bottle with gin! (I know health drink) in moderation it's ok.

I have been experimenting with all the vinegars, and believe me, Ice is fantasticly good, tangy and refreshing apple taste Hmm! I'm addicted to it.

Also it is very good on ice cream (only a little undiluted) Everyone can enjoy a healthy life style if they want.

www.drinkingvinegar.com where you can read of the health benefits

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: detox yourself to a better health

Postby ksl » Mon, 06 Jun 2005 8:03 pm

cbrian37 wrote:heard of functional food concentrate? one of our best products-wholefood wheatgrass & alfalfa,contains powerful detoxifying & deodorizing properties and effectively shortening wound healing time.highly recommened for those with less than 1kg or green vegetables intake per day,smoke(include secondhand smokers) & drink alcohol,consume meat & barbecue frequently,digestive disorders.... feel free to contact me at cbrian37@yahoo.com if you wish to know more.friends who wants to slim down to ideal figure may contact me too.10 pounds in 10 days.. hope to hear from you soon.remember,better health starts in yourself...........

10 pounds in 10 days, dream on baby!!! Digestive disorders, balance your PH values with drinking vinegar. !) pounds in 10 days right! I can actually lose 5kg in one two hour run!!! yes all water, water, water.

Are you talking 10 pounds of fat in 10 days. don't think so.

drinking vinegars have a natural stimulation effect on your metabolism, which of course burns calories, But I will not guarantee anyone of losing weight, if they don't try to lose weight. and that means eat less, do more exercise'

psying

Postby psying » Thu, 21 Jul 2005 4:36 pm

Aloe Vera Vinegar or wheatgrass be better for detox?
JuzMe

Postby Guest » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:29 am

psying wrote:Aloe Vera Vinegar or wheatgrass be better for detox?

I've not tried wheargrass, But what you must understand is that the vinegar is sorghum vinegar, depending on which flavour you chose, for effective detox take the Orange whish is very effective. Aloe Vera is also good, depends on your taste.

Because of the fermentation process, you get more benefits than just wheat grass. you must remember that anything fermented, will produce more healthier benefits. You can also ferment wheat grass for example.

The point is the vinegars are backed by 3500 years of usage, and scientific proof, what more can you ask for.

psying

Postby psying » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 2:19 pm

orange? u mean orange vinger? where to buy
JuzMe

expatlady
Regular
Regular

Postby expatlady » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 3:43 pm

psying wrote:Aloe Vera Vinegar or wheatgrass be better for detox?

It's wheatgrass & alfafa!

Wheatgrass is plenty on market in any form but you hardly find this combination....

My friends and myself have been using it for more than 10years now.

Alfalfa
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Alfalfa » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 4:07 pm

Wheat grass, I know they blend them fresh in giant supermarket in IMM, Jurong East....but not so sure about alfafa sprouts isn't it?
We'll get along fine as soon as you realize I'm Good.

expatlady
Regular
Regular

Postby expatlady » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 5:46 pm

No Alfafa.. its a+w!

bubbly

cant find..

Postby bubbly » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 8:17 pm

hey.. i just couldnt find the aloe vera or orange vinegar from NTUC.. anywhere else to get it? or maybe there are other equally good alternatives? thanks alot.. =)

Postby Guest » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 12:06 am

psying wrote:orange? u mean orange vinger? where to buy

Ntuc fairprice under asian drinks, specially designed for drinking so no real limit to the daily amount. 600ml bottle 14.90 = 3 ltrs at a 5 to 1 ratio

Re: cant find..

Postby Guest » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 12:11 am

bubbly wrote:hey.. i just couldnt find the aloe vera or orange vinegar from NTUC.. anywhere else to get it? or maybe there are other equally good alternatives? thanks alot.. =)

www. drinkingvinegar.com the contact number is on the website, with address, they will also deliver if you purchase a certain amount. at least they will tell you which store is nearest to you. its only in 38 stores. I do know fairprice at Kovan have it, and also hougang mall, and fairprice on middle street in the city