Singapore Expats

reentry permit

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
Post Reply

reentry permit

Post by Non-local » Tue, 05 Jul 2005 4:42 pm

If a non-local who is holding an EP that is not expired yet and leaves Singapore to another country which is not that person's country for a while (not for business though), does s/he need to apply for some kind of re-entry permit to be allowed to enter Singapore again?

Google is your friend

getting in to Singapore

Post by Google is your friend » Wed, 06 Jul 2005 12:11 am

1. Use Google.

2. Use your phonebook.

3. Ask the Ministry of Manpower.

4. Ask the ICA.

Posts: 84
Joined: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:27 pm
Location: Singapore

Post by yuks » Wed, 06 Jul 2005 12:29 pm

If your EP is still valid by the time you come back to Singapore, no. Otherwise just get back in with a Social Visit Pass (tourist visa). Simple.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Staying, Living in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests