Singapore Expats Forum

Where to sell a heap of Science Fiction / Fantasy novels???

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

SwingMonkey

Where to sell a heap of Science Fiction / Fantasy novels???

Postby SwingMonkey » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 9:47 pm

Does anyone know of anyplace still buying second hand novels anywhere in town?

I've got a collection of about 500-600 science fiction and fantasy novels that I've accumulated and dragged around for the last 6 or 7 years, decided it's high time to get rid of em :P

Note: Have tried the SAN Bookshop people at Funan/Millenia, etc. They not interested in that kind of volume :P

Cheers....
Putting the 'fun' back in Dys-FUN-ctional :P

second charm

Re: Where to sell a heap of Science Fiction / Fantasy novels

Postby second charm » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 10:53 pm

SwingMonkey wrote:Does anyone know of anyplace still buying second hand novels anywhere in town?

I've got a collection of about 500-600 science fiction and fantasy novels that I've accumulated and dragged around for the last 6 or 7 years, decided it's high time to get rid of em :P

Note: Have tried the SAN Bookshop people at Funan/Millenia, etc. They not interested in that kind of volume :P

Cheers....

Hi, you could call Second Charm.... Someone's trash, another one's tresure @ 9023 2668 or take up a car boot/flea market lot in Kampong Glam on the 3rd Sunday of every month. It is on the 17th July.

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 11:57 pm

What kind of money do you want for your collection?