Singapore Expats Forum

How to program CD music or radio music into office phone

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
program

How to program CD music or radio music into office phone

Postby program » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 4:16 pm

How can I program CD music or radio music from an office phone, I know I need a radio/cd player to insert into the phone, but how do I go about and the programming aspect of it?

Any experts here?

Yutenji
Chatter
Chatter

Re: How to program CD music or radio music into office phone

Postby Yutenji » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 11:12 pm

program wrote:How can I program CD music or radio music from an office phone, I know I need a radio/cd player to insert into the phone, but how do I go about and the programming aspect of it?

Any experts here?

Hi,

Actually, I think you'll find that if you insert a cd player or radio into the phone, the handset becomes too heavy to pick up when the phone rings. :cry: You also run the risk of an electric shock to the ear, which can be avoided by using battery powered radios/cd players. :shock:

More seriously (what, you didn't realise I was joking?), lets see if I understand your question correctly ... do you mean "How can callers listen to radio/cd if they're on hold?" or "How can I listen to radio/cd through the handset of my phone?" or something else?
In either of these cases, there is usually a connection on the PABX/keyphone main device, into which you can plug any audio device. However, given the nature of your question, it doesn't sound like you're the technical support guy/girl for your company (for which they should probably be grateful) and therefore unlikely to have access to this device.

Hope this helps. If not, try elaborating your question.
Cheers