Singapore Expats Forum

looking for Job - I'm a Pharmacist

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

ic

looking for Job - I'm a Pharmacist

Postby ic » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 1:41 am

Hi!

I'm a male 35yrs old, married with 2 kids, my wife is with me (she's also looking for a job - a computer literate, office skilled worker,she's also in sales and marketing , retailing business also), here in singapore our 2 kids are staying in my parents home, I'm an active employee as a Pharmacist in the Philippines for almost 6 years, i'm here for a visit in singapore, and unfortunately i was amazed that singapore is in need of pharmacist. If you can help find some job here and help me process my working visa and be my sponsor, please kindly email me at mcm_ruiz@yahoo.com I'm also very much willing to take some studies in pharmacy here and i'm planning to take the exam = board of pharmacy in singapore. If anybody willing to help me please, The employment status in the Philippines is very tight. If someone needs me for employment i will be very willing to stay here in singapore.

thank you.
ic