Singapore Expats Forum

Jetstar asia

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
carl

Re: Salary Range

Postby carl » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:22 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Need Help wrote:Hi any one from Jetstar Asia Airways now? Can someone help me on the salary range that one will be able to expect? Will you be able to draw a salary of $2k ~ 2.5k/mth? Please help.... Million thanks :)


nope,

abt $1k plus only


ya their pay not that high.. I've received noticication too.. :)

Eve

Postby Eve » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 9:13 am

Hi, i'm working as an admin staff now, earning about 1.5K, i wish to switch to jetstar, but i'm not sure of the salary there & whether it's worthwhile. Can someone pls advise.?

Hopeful guy

Interview

Postby Hopeful guy » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 9:33 am

Hi,

They are not a full fledge airline but a LCC (low cost carrier) so the pay may not until $2000, less than $23,000 p.a according to their advertisement. Which means probably around $1500 to $1600 ++. The highest possible, calculating from p.a basis, should be $1900 ++. I am going for the experience. Won't affect much compared to what I am getting now so...what the heck, just try it. Am from the land transport industry and now would like to try working in the air transport industry. Of course if you can get in international Carrier like SIA, Emirates or Qantas is prefered by all but can't be choosy if you have gone for their interview and was rejected. Hopefully the LCC can give you the experience and perhaps a stepping stone for some who inspire higher to 'upgrade' to a full fledge one in the future, ya?

Guest

Postby Guest » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:48 am

Just go for it! Follow your dreams....Eve. Me working in IT line going to change line to Cabin crew as i loved to travel. I am going for Qatar cabin crew interview on the 9th Sept.

Eve wrote:Hi, i'm working as an admin staff now, earning about 1.5K, i wish to switch to jetstar, but i'm not sure of the salary there & whether it's worthwhile. Can someone pls advise.?

shasha_sg76

Re: Interview

Postby shasha_sg76 » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 4:54 pm

Hopeful guy wrote:Ok guys & gals...time to get this trait alive!..

I just got an invitation email from Jetstar Asia for an interview today! Any other guys or gals applied and received an email for the interview too? There are 3 dates and I am requested to attend only one date of my choice as each session can only accommodate 30 ppl. Am so excited!!.. anybody else??



Congrats all those who got shortlisted..wooo haaaaa... wch date u chose..i chose 30 aug at 10.45 am,,,,hey gals what u gonna wear ??must we wear formal ???
those jetstar girls, please share wif us hows the interview gonna be n what kind of girls do they choose ???

Guest

Re: Interview

Postby Guest » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:18 pm

shasha_sg76 wrote:
Hopeful guy wrote:Ok guys & gals...time to get this trait alive!..

I just got an invitation email from Jetstar Asia for an interview today! Any other guys or gals applied and received an email for the interview too? There are 3 dates and I am requested to attend only one date of my choice as each session can only accommodate 30 ppl. Am so excited!!.. anybody else??



Congrats all those who got shortlisted..wooo haaaaa... wch date u chose..i chose 30 aug at 10.45 am,,,,hey gals what u gonna wear ??must we wear formal ???
those jetstar girls, please share wif us hows the interview gonna be n what kind of girls do they choose ???


Ok people,

I received Jetstar's confirmation on my interview date and time already. I chose 29 Aug morning for my interview. Have to get somethings that they want ready during the interview by this weekend. Have to apply leave also. Wish me luck, ppl! Any others on 29 Aug morning too?

Hopeful guy

Re: Interview

Postby Hopeful guy » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:21 pm

Anonymous wrote:
shasha_sg76 wrote:
Hopeful guy wrote:Ok guys & gals...time to get this trait alive!..

I just got an invitation email from Jetstar Asia for an interview today! Any other guys or gals applied and received an email for the interview too? There are 3 dates and I am requested to attend only one date of my choice as each session can only accommodate 30 ppl. Am so excited!!.. anybody else??



Congrats all those who got shortlisted..wooo haaaaa... wch date u chose..i chose 30 aug at 10.45 am,,,,hey gals what u gonna wear ??must we wear formal ???
those jetstar girls, please share wif us hows the interview gonna be n what kind of girls do they choose ???


Ok people,

I received Jetstar's confirmation on my interview date and time already. I chose 29 Aug morning for my interview. Have to get somethings that they want ready during the interview by this weekend. Have to apply leave also. Wish me luck, ppl! Any others on 29 Aug morning too?


Ooops...forgot to put my nick down...that was from me, Hopeful guy. :)))

Jettyhehe

To Hopeful guy

Postby Jettyhehe » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:08 am

Hi hopeful guy,

I'm going in the morning on Monday the 29th of August also. My slot is at 8.30am in the morning though. Did you choose the 8.30 slot or the 10+ slot?

Jettyhehe

O ya

Postby Jettyhehe » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:22 am

Oh yah.. just wondering if anybody knows how long is the training for jetstart Asia new crews and is the training held in Singapore or Australia?

Hopeful guy

Re: To Hopeful guy

Postby Hopeful guy » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:35 am

Jettyhehe wrote:Hi hopeful guy,

I'm going in the morning on Monday the 29th of August also. My slot is at 8.30am in the morning though. Did you choose the 8.30 slot or the 10+ slot?


Hi Jettyhehe,

Mine is the 10+ slot. 8.30am is too early for me as I stay in Nanyang, jurong side.

Jettyhehe

To hopeful guy

Postby Jettyhehe » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:59 am

hi hopeful guy,

That's ok den. I chose the earliest slot cause i want to get it done and over with as soon as i can. The waiting and the excitement is killing me!! I have never gone to a cabin crew interview before so i'm an extreme newbie. Oh well... good luck to you though! :)

People! Anybody who will be going for the interview do keep in touch thru this post and inform us if you did get through or not. ;) Cheers!

Guest

Re: Interview

Postby Guest » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:03 am

shasha_sg76 wrote:
Hopeful guy wrote:Ok guys & gals...time to get this trait alive!..

I just got an invitation email from Jetstar Asia for an interview today! Any other guys or gals applied and received an email for the interview too? There are 3 dates and I am requested to attend only one date of my choice as each session can only accommodate 30 ppl. Am so excited!!.. anybody else??



Congrats all those who got shortlisted..wooo haaaaa... wch date u chose..i chose 30 aug at 10.45 am,,,,hey gals what u gonna wear ??must we wear formal ???
those jetstar girls, please share wif us hows the interview gonna be n what kind of girls do they choose ???


Hi

I am going too , on the same day and same slot as you gals , so c u there and good luck to all!!!

Bubblegum

Postby Bubblegum » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 4:13 pm

Hey my slot for Jetstar is on 29 Aug @ 145pm! Anyone has the same timing as me? Wana meet up?

Guest

Postby Guest » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 5:09 pm

i also got the email but timing is yet confirmed by jetstar.

anyone has any idea if got selected, when does training starts and any bond to serve?

Guest

Postby Guest » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 7:10 pm

The earlier batches has bond of 5k..which is crazy in my opinion. Even JAL only bond 3k


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ZY723 and 0 guests