Gay

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
Post Reply
cinder
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 2:36 pm

Gay

Post by cinder » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 7:26 am

:?:
Last edited by cinder on Thu, 30 Jun 2005 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guest

Meeting?

Post by Guest » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:14 am

Hi Gay,

I'm lesbian, care to meet? And we may become straight again..who knows. :roll:

Guest

Re: Gay

Post by Guest » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:25 am

cinder wrote::twisted:
I think cinder just wants to announce to everyone here he's GAY.

That's all. :twisted:

guest123

Post by guest123 » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 5:04 pm

Why do you have to announce your private identity in public ?

Has any girl come on to you ????

cinder
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 2:36 pm

Post by cinder » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 9:28 pm

:roll:
now this post is popping up here.. while it had been deleted as soon as i posted it. hopefully it was indeed bout system error thingy..

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ft ... asc-0.html
that will answer this meaningless post by me.

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5989
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 8:52 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by ksl » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:38 pm

cinder wrote::roll:
now this post is popping up here.. while it had been deleted as soon as i posted it. hopefully it was indeed bout system error thingy..

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ft ... asc-0.html
that will answer this meaningless post by me.
Hi Cinderella,

You know what they say, it takes all types to make a colourful world, welcome to the pleasure dome! There are many posts, that seem to go on walk about.

I guess there are all sorts of interesting types on this forum, even within the moderators, I don't wish to mention any names, but Joop and SE are ok, Personally I can be a bit touchy, but hold no grudges, that isn't to say you will not get the shit thrown back at you, if you start throwing insults around.

Respect is the name of the game for most of the players, and we can all have fun, and discuss anything and everything, and that's how it should be.
The title Gays, well I do know quite a few, and a couple of not so close friends, but close enough to meet them at parties now and again,

Interestingly enough 30 years ago down in Bugis , a crowd of guys were having a good time drinking and chatting to the hookers, along came these really good looking chicks, that were actually kaitais, One was actually an RAF officer called queeny.

Anyway all the guys were having a good laugh and giggle, and decided to pop the question, "how come your gay" right theres always a dick head around right. So queeny sat down to tell us her story back in the UK, when she or it, went to private school, with all the officers children.

This particular day of rugby, a real mans game, so they say, was just finished and they where all in the shower, when the team players decided to rape him, "he was a him at that time". and alas the story had a happy ending, queeny enjoyed it so much, that he decided he wanted to be female. true story,

But I think not the same issues that gay people have, anyway welcome

Guest

Post by Guest » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 2:59 am

I think you are mixing up transsexuals with gays.

Gays are NORMAL men who LOVE other men.

Transsexuals are people who feel they are trapped in men's bodies and want to change sex.

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5989
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 8:52 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by ksl » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 11:12 am

Anonymous wrote:I think you are mixing up transsexuals with gays.

Gays are NORMAL men who LOVE other men.

Transsexuals are people who feel they are trapped in men's bodies and want to change sex.
No not mixing up, just generalising, I mean they all take it up the kyber pass don't they, Just because one puts a dress on and as a boob job! For most of straight people, this is how they would see them. or you don't think so?

I mean lets face it, the gay men, that i know, would not at surprise me, if they did dress up in female clothes, I mean there are many that have female voices or talk like gays talk.

Guest

Post by Guest » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 4:38 pm

well those are just stereotyping.

but you're quite right that some gay men are sissy, but so are some straight guys .. haven't you met those girly straight guys yet? Oh i have! They can them metrosexuals i think? :D

But really majority of gay men are just average guy-next-door types, which is why gays are so invisible cuz they blend in with the crowds. They are here, there, everywhere ... amongst us, some of us gals may even marry them ...


ksl wrote:
Anonymous wrote:I think you are mixing up transsexuals with gays.

Gays are NORMAL men who LOVE other men.

Transsexuals are people who feel they are trapped in men's bodies and want to change sex.
No not mixing up, just generalising, I mean they all take it up the kyber pass don't they, Just because one puts a dress on and as a boob job! For most of straight people, this is how they would see them. or you don't think so?

I mean lets face it, the gay men, that i know, would not at surprise me, if they did dress up in female clothes, I mean there are many that have female voices or talk like gays talk.

Guest

Re: Gay

Post by Guest » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 4:40 pm

how do you know cinder is a "he"? Maybe she's a "she"?

Lesbians do exist. In large numbers too. :D

Anonymous wrote:
cinder wrote::twisted:
I think cinder just wants to announce to everyone here he's GAY.

That's all. :twisted:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Entertainment, Leisure & Sports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests