Your avatar (picture icon) on your nickname - Jazzing yours up

Announcements, promotions, news, help. Ask about registrations, avatars, PM and others. Post all your forum and Singapore Expats site related questions here.
register

Post by register » Mon, 04 Aug 2003 1:59 pm

If you would like to have a jazzier, animated picture on your registered nickname, just register and go to personal settings--> avatar options--> there is a blank URL link where you can choose your free animated gif/ jpg from and paste the link there, then choose the dimensions (what u can do is to right click the gif and see the dimensions ie: 50 x 50 pixels), the type in the same dimensions, and VIOLA, you get your new avatar!

Have fun!! :laugh:

santmr55

Where's the Registration Site?

Post by santmr55 » Wed, 22 Sep 2004 5:27 pm

register wrote:If you would like to have a jazzier, animated picture on your registered nickname, just register and go to personal settings--> avatar options--> there is a blank URL link where you can choose your free animated gif/ jpg from and paste the link there, then choose the dimensions (what u can do is to right click the gif and see the dimensions ie: 50 x 50 pixels), the type in the same dimensions, and VIOLA, you get your new avatar!

Have fun!! :laugh:
But I cant find the darn registration button, care to link it for me please? Thanks!

santmr55

Post by santmr55 » Thu, 23 Sep 2004 8:56 am

I've finally registered! Had to search the site for several hours before I found the link on one of the posts :cry:
Certainty is within YOU not by the environment

neopet

Post by neopet » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 9:09 pm

Anyone has any websites where I can get better avatars?

Links

Links

Post by Links » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 9:47 pm

neopet

Re: Links

Post by neopet » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:48 pm

Hi "Links"

Thank you for being so helpful (very few pple I know would even bother to cut & paste the links here), but after browsing through all the websites, I think my avatar is quite alright. :)