Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for Job

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

peterx1t

Looking for Job

Postby peterx1t » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:47 am

Hi,

I am 54, and an experienced Business Administratior without any Diploma and Degrees except secondary education. Tried many job applications for sometime but never got a single reply. I had worked for few overseas assignments like Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and the Philippines for Site Projects almost eight years. This may have made me over qualified, too expensive or too old.

I am now looking for a job to share my experience gained for the last 35 years and looking forward to any employer who needs my experience and dedication. I am prepared to re-locate if the job requires me to move. If there is any employer who is willing to employ me please send me an email to peterx1t@msn.com.

Thank you
Peter

nws1388

Re: Looking for Job

Postby nws1388 » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 1:47 am

Hi Peter, why not u try to work from home while looking for a job, at least u can have some extra income to tide u over during this period. You may check at my web www.surf4cashmoney.com. You can see the payment proof in it too. I am now an full-time autosurfer at home. Own time own target.

peterx1t wrote:Hi,

I am 54, and an experienced Business Administratior without any Diploma and Degrees except secondary education. Tried many job applications for sometime but never got a single reply. I had worked for few overseas assignments like Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and the Philippines for Site Projects almost eight years. This may have made me over qualified, too expensive or too old.

I am now looking for a job to share my experience gained for the last 35 years and looking forward to any employer who needs my experience and dedication. I am prepared to re-locate if the job requires me to move. If there is any employer who is willing to employ me please send me an email to peterx1t@msn.com.

Thank you
Peter