Singapore Expats Forum

Newbies in Singapore

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Bonjorno

Postby Bonjorno » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:27 pm

Actually I think English Gent might be sitting right here in Singapore and we could be none the wiser!! If you look at all his posts in all parts of the site, you will notice lots of inconsistencies! He must think we are all idiots or people so excited about his great globetrotting, but some of us are not impressed with the BS!

Maxine wrote:Huh?? When were you in London last? I just got back too!

English Gent wrote:Dear Maxine,

Sorry dear you were not on my mailing list so you missed my intinerary (probably spelt wrongly). I was in London, now in Rome, heading back to Singapore on Tusday (if all goes according to plan which it never does......lawyers...argh!!!). Just so you don't feel left out completely, there was a side trip to Guernsey and Ireland too while in London lol. Confused? Try being me lol. Kidding with you don worry. To be kept informed of movements please send email to: shellgrow@yahoo.com.sg (that's me lol)

Tonto. Me 'Big Chief', you sqaw or brave? Read up on the forum about addicts to this site, might help you understand lol. Truth is I hate not being in my own bed (a woman's bed is fine) so have problems sleeping ,so gave up on it. COFFEE, I NEED COFFEE!!!!!!!!

Best Regards,

H

English Gent
Regular
Regular

Postby English Gent » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:37 pm

Dear BJ

No pun intended of course. So glad you could stop by, pity you had nothing to contribute to the discussion.

H
Looking to meet or chat with interesting woman from all over...and eat them.

Bonjorno

Postby Bonjorno » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:48 pm

None taken at all EG :D . Your cover will be blown your self..who am i to say!!

English Gent wrote:Dear BJ

No pun intended of course. So glad you could stop by, pity you had nothing to contribute to the discussion.

H

English Gent
Regular
Regular

Postby English Gent » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:51 pm

Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.

Sour grapes or wishful thinking?

Bonjorno

Postby Bonjorno » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:57 pm

English Gent wrote:Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.

Sour grapes or wishful thinking?

Well, you might be suffering from both EG! God, you are really fast in digging your grave, look at the soil fly!! And bloody presumptious thinking i am a woman, such a HUGH ego!

English Gent
Regular
Regular

Postby English Gent » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 1:05 pm

We both know who you are and what your purpose is here dont we dear. It is so sad that you need to let off steam an ramble here. You can be sure that all avid readers of my posts know exactly who I am., why not reveal yourself in the same way dear, get things off your chest so to speak. Sexual frustration is such a lonely place to be don't you think? :cry:

Bonjorno

Postby Bonjorno » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 1:11 pm

English Gent wrote:We both know who you are and what your purpose is here dont we dear. It is so sad that you need to let off steam an ramble here. You can be sure that all avid readers of my posts know exactly who I am., why not reveal yourself in the same way dear, get things off your chest so to speak. Sexual frustration is such a lonely place to be don't you think? :cry:

I have to laugh! Thats rite, just put it down to sexual frustration. They dont know you as well i do, down to the crabs in your pubes..but thats another story altogether. I dont have as much time as you do to be trawling the net and to post all day but you go ahead,, and keep digging, you're doin fine!! Your past is going to catch up on you sooner than you think!

English Gent
Regular
Regular

Postby English Gent » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 1:22 pm

A classic case of proof, if some were needed, as to why we do not give the inmates the keys.

Tread carefully dear, I am a patient man ,but 'slander' is an ugly thing and unless I am much mistaken is a punishable offence here in Singapore. You have been advised.

English Gent
Regular
Regular

Forum Hijack

Postby English Gent » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 1:49 pm

Dear Taz,

As you started off this post link, let me be the first to apologise for what transpired between myself and BJ. It is hard when people openly attack you without foundation in this manner and even harder to remain calm and not fight back.

Sorry your post was hijacked in such a manner. Lucky I never even met her or God knows what might have happened.............rabbits on the stove lol.

Best Regards,

Hugh.

Bev

Re: Forum Hijack

Postby Bev » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:47 pm

English Gent wrote:Dear Taz,

As you started off this post link, let me be the first to apologise for what transpired between myself and BJ. It is hard when people openly attack you without foundation in this manner and even harder to remain calm and not fight back.

Sorry your post was hijacked in such a manner. Lucky I never even met her or God knows what might have happened.............rabbits on the stove lol.

Best Regards,

Hugh.

I dont mean to get off the topic but i couldnt help seeing that phrase "rabbits on the stove" ..otherwise termed as "bunny boiler" used mostly by Brits. I resent this phrase because guys seems to use it a lot these days here in sing, any time a girl does somethin they dont like, they call her these names. Another girl n i were discussin this and we agreed that someguys are real jerks, they come here and play around with women and they expect the girls to be happy about it is it?

i mean, what just cos she calls u several times a day or asks you where you were or why u didnt call her means u have to give her these terms? why dont u guys take a good look at yourselfs in the mirror first and ask yourself if you are honorable, then start calling people names!

tazria

Postby tazria » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:03 pm

Hi huges and Bev, Bj,

I don't know what huge fuss you guys are making over not such a big thing....every country has their own culture, sayings, expressions, etc... We all do!!! and it would not be honest for any of us to not acknowledge it...every country and every culture and all civilization have expressions to describe good or bad situations or nice or bad things about people!!!
Its like no big deal, you shouldnt take everything on a personal degree, thats all I am saying. If I took everything on a first degree on what locals say on expats in a general way or what expats may say on locals, then both are racists against one another!!!! I just think you guys should chill and tolerance is always a good start!

Guys just give each other love and make up ! :-)

Taz

Bev

Postby Bev » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:46 pm

tazria wrote:Hi huges and Bev, Bj,

I don't know what huge fuss you guys are making over not such a big thing....every country has their own culture, sayings, expressions, etc... We all do!!! and it would not be honest for any of us to not acknowledge it...every country and every culture and all civilization have expressions to describe good or bad situations or nice or bad things about people!!!
Its like no big deal, you shouldnt take everything on a personal degree, thats all I am saying. If I took everything on a first degree on what locals say on expats in a general way or what expats may say on locals, then both are racists against one another!!!! I just think you guys should chill and tolerance is always a good start!

Guys just give each other love and make up ! :-)

Thanks Taz, my point really is about men making these comments about women! You might be lucky enough, to be married to a nice guy. My grouse is how easily they say a girl is clingy or needy when we know very well that is because they have made empty promises, lead them on with sweet talk and toyed with their feelings. So when a girl gets mad at them, they start terming her "bunny boiler"..! Hmmn now lets see,, anyone got any ideas of what we can call philandering, unfaithful, bullshitting, misleading men?
I donno what Bonjorno's grouse is but she or he must have a good reason to get pissed off too right? Whether the hurt is real OR perceived, it didnt emerge from thin air...

Taz

Bev

sorry posting it again outside the box

Postby Bev » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:49 pm

Sorry, here is my post again, outside of the box..!

Thanks Taz, my point really is about men making these comments about women! You might be lucky enough, to be married to a nice guy. My grouse is how easily they say a girl is clingy or needy when we know very well that is because they have made empty promises, lead them on with sweet talk and toyed with their feelings. So when a girl gets mad at them, they start terming her "bunny boiler"..! Hmmn now lets see,, anyone got any ideas of what we can call philandering, unfaithful, bullshitting, misleading men?
I donno what Bonjorno's grouse is but she or he must have a good reason to get pissed off too right? Whether the hurt is real OR perceived, it didnt emerge from thin air...

Re: sorry posting it again outside the box

Postby Guest » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:47 pm

Bev wrote:Sorry, here is my post again, outside of the box..!

"Bunny Murderer/Slaughterer"?

Glen Close's character may have boiled the poor bunny but the real culprit behind the animal's demise was Michael Douglas' character, wasn't it? If he had kept his bits where they should have been ...

If "bunny boiler" was coined coz Glen Close's character boiled the poor pet, the reason behind her doing this was because she felt the Michael Douglas' character's done her wrong. If he hadn't, the poor bunny would not have met such a sorrowful end.

English Gent
Regular
Regular

Postby English Gent » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:53 pm

Ah, so my ears were burning.