Singapore Expats Forum

Newbies in Singapore

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
tazria
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue, 15 Mar 2005
Contact:

Newbies in Singapore

Postby tazria » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 8:54 pm

post deleted
Last edited by tazria on Wed, 29 Jun 2005 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
English Gent
Regular
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed, 22 Jun 2005
Location: Singapore

Greetings from London

Postby English Gent » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 9:56 pm

Dear Taz,

Would rather be there than here. Hot and smoggy. Makes me home sick. lol

Have a great weekend gang.

Hugh.
Looking to meet or chat with interesting woman from all over...and eat them.

User avatar
newgirly1809
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon, 21 Mar 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby newgirly1809 » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 9:23 am

Hey Taz,
Sent an email reply this morning, looking forward to meeting up on Saturday!! No preference for venue, will go with the flow..............

User avatar
English Gent
Regular
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed, 22 Jun 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby English Gent » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:04 am

My Dearest Taz,

Now in Italy, alas Rome, I do prefer Florence where I have a date with Mrs.Pazzi. Must dash off to buy some fava beans.

Tata
Looking to meet or chat with interesting woman from all over...and eat them.

tazria
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue, 15 Mar 2005
Contact:

Postby tazria » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:17 am

hard life I must say seeing all the beautiful monuments in Rome.... :-)

User avatar
English Gent
Regular
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed, 22 Jun 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby English Gent » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:26 am

Dear Taz,

Would be better with a travel companion lor :(
Looking to meet or chat with interesting woman from all over...and eat them.

tazria
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue, 15 Mar 2005
Contact:

Postby tazria » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:27 am

no you don't need travel companion in Europe, everyone are so open there, you never feel alone!!! :-)

Sometimes its better being alone than having bad company ;-)

Hope you enjoy yourself though, Italy beautiful place to be!

User avatar
English Gent
Regular
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed, 22 Jun 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby English Gent » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:11 am

Ah yes, the nubile Italian ladies are indeed a sight for sore eyes; yet their beauty pales into insignificance when compared with you my dear.XXX

H

Why does Hannibal ride along with the fire department? Too lazy to cook.
Looking to meet or chat with interesting woman from all over...and eat them.

Maxine

Postby Maxine » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:14 am

English Gent wrote:Dear Taz,

Would be better with a travel companion lor :(

am confused English Gent, in your other posts you said you are in UK, but here you said you are in Italy. Where exactly ARE you? You taking the micky out of us?

stefania
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon, 09 May 2005
Location: Perth, WA

Postby stefania » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:20 am

English Gent wrote:Why does Hannibal ride along with the fire department? Too lazy to cook.


hahahaha! :twisted:

Tonto

Postby Tonto » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:24 am

Maxine wrote:
English Gent wrote:Dear Taz,

Would be better with a travel companion lor :(

am confused English Gent, in your other posts you said you are in UK, but here you said you are in Italy. Where exactly ARE you? You taking the micky out of us?


cor! must be bloody late (or to early in the morning mate!) why on earth u up at this hour?

User avatar
English Gent
Regular
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed, 22 Jun 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby English Gent » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:50 am

Dear Maxine,

Sorry dear you were not on my mailing list so you missed my intinerary (probably spelt wrongly). I was in London, now in Rome, heading back to Singapore on Tusday (if all goes according to plan which it never does......lawyers...argh!!!). Just so you don't feel left out completely, there was a side trip to Guernsey and Ireland too while in London lol. Confused? Try being me lol. Kidding with you don worry. To be kept informed of movements please send email to: shellgrow@yahoo.com.sg (that's me lol)

Tonto. Me 'Big Chief', you sqaw or brave? Read up on the forum about addicts to this site, might help you understand lol. Truth is I hate not being in my own bed (a woman's bed is fine) so have problems sleeping ,so gave up on it. COFFEE, I NEED COFFEE!!!!!!!!

Best Regards,

H
Looking to meet or chat with interesting woman from all over...and eat them.

tazria
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue, 15 Mar 2005
Contact:

Postby tazria » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:02 pm

too bad not around going out for latte...wil drink a couple for you!!!
Taz :-)

Hope you're bringing me back some scones!!!!

User avatar
English Gent
Regular
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed, 22 Jun 2005
Location: Singapore

Scones

Postby English Gent » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:07 pm

Gulp. How about a nice pizza instead. Oh shit I am SO dead now. Bugger.
Looking to meet or chat with interesting woman from all over...and eat them.

Maxine

Postby Maxine » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:18 pm

Huh?? When were you in London last? I just got back too!

English Gent wrote:Dear Maxine,

Sorry dear you were not on my mailing list so you missed my intinerary (probably spelt wrongly). I was in London, now in Rome, heading back to Singapore on Tusday (if all goes according to plan which it never does......lawyers...argh!!!). Just so you don't feel left out completely, there was a side trip to Guernsey and Ireland too while in London lol. Confused? Try being me lol. Kidding with you don worry. To be kept informed of movements please send email to: shellgrow@yahoo.com.sg (that's me lol)

Tonto. Me 'Big Chief', you sqaw or brave? Read up on the forum about addicts to this site, might help you understand lol. Truth is I hate not being in my own bed (a woman's bed is fine) so have problems sleeping ,so gave up on it. COFFEE, I NEED COFFEE!!!!!!!!

Best Regards,

H


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest