Singapore Expats Forum

Are singaporean deserve to pissed off

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Guest

Are singaporean deserve to pissed off

Postby Guest » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 2:43 am

why do singaporean ban chinese speaking I can see some forum are also doing the same method they deleted all post that are in chinese but only japanese and english are acceptable why are they doing so? [/size]

Guest

Postby Guest » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 9:15 am

maybe because the international business language is english? most will be able to speak english to some extent (especially seeing this is an expat oriented forum). this way all will be able to take part in a discussion. Unfortunately, I for instance have absolutely no idea what you have written in your other threads posted this morning.

Guest

Re: Are singaporean deserve to pissed off

Postby Guest » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 10:56 am

Anonymous wrote:why do singaporean ban chinese speaking I can see some forum are also doing the same method they deleted all post that are in chinese but only japanese and english are acceptable why are they doing so? [/size]


you wanna know why?
because they dun want those people who set such a stupid topic title.
and those people are maybe the one who insist writing in Chinese in a English forum.
They need to filter out the bad behaviorers like you.

silly

Re: Are singaporean deserve to pissed off

Postby silly » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 12:17 pm

Anonymous wrote:why do singaporean ban chinese speaking I can see some forum are also doing the same method they deleted all post that are in chinese but only japanese and english are acceptable why are they doing so? [/size]


No. 1, your English suck, your phrasing of sentences suck too. No. 2. If you capable, just type English ehre and not Chinese characters, do you expect replies for typing Chinese here? If you feel that you belong mroe to a Chinese world. Go to a Chinese site with a chinese forum. And stay away from here, you troll...by the way, have you seen your picture up lately? I think SMS had your troll picture up and I think you should just go for an extreme makeover.

:twisted:

Guest

Postby Guest » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 10:27 pm

Anonymous wrote:maybe because the international business language is english? most will be able to speak english to some extent (especially seeing this is an expat oriented forum). this way all will be able to take part in a discussion. Unfortunately, I for instance have absolutely no idea what you have written in your other threads posted this morning.


Makes one wonder how do those countries that do not deliberately speak english manage to carry out 'international' business deals!!!! :roll:

Examples would be countries such as Japan, China, Russia and many ex eastern block countries.

Do not be fooled :roll:

translators?

Postby translators? » Sun, 26 Jun 2005 1:36 am

Anonymous wrote:Makes one wonder how do those countries that do not deliberately speak english manage to carry out 'international' business deals!!!! :roll:

Examples would be countries such as Japan, China, Russia and many ex eastern block countries.

Do not be fooled :roll:


use of translators? :roll: you are really a dumb sh1te aren't you troll?

Guest

Postby Guest » Sun, 26 Jun 2005 12:10 pm

Anonymous wrote:Makes one wonder how do those countries that do not deliberately speak english manage to carry out 'international' business deals!!!! :roll:

Examples would be countries such as Japan, China, Russia and many ex eastern block countries.

Do not be fooled :roll:


Do you think they speak Japanese or Chinese when they do business overseas?

When you go to a western country for further study, do you think the natives will understand you if you can only speak Chinese?

Dont be foolish! You will have a hard time in a foreign country if you can't speak their language.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest