Singapore Expats Forum

Interested to further increase your income of US $150/day

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

Marky

Interested to further increase your income of US $150/day

Postby Marky » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:35 pm

Hi there! I'm Mark from Serangoon North Ave. I too am working under EP here in singapore. I'm really am interested to increase my monthly income. I tried so many things like joining survey groups, polls, even online lottery. But while browsing I saw this site at first I taught it was a scam so I just monitored the progress of the site until eventually i found that it really works. Registration is free once you register you automatically get credited of $10 which you can use to upgrade your account. You earn by 1% daily of your account level by just autosurfing at least 50 sites out of 100 sites in the net. You also earn internet traffic credits. The site program just started last March 2005 so it's really new.

I also am a new member in just few days of membership now i earn $3/day by just auto surfing for 15 minsper day with an account level of 300 . After I accumulate more daily earnings I can used up this earnings to further increase my account level to a maximum of 15000 level by that time you can earn $150/day.

If you want more details regarding this info you can email me at pyramus77@yahoo.com or if you want futher information and clarification you can join for free here at this link. http://www.paidresponse.com/register.php?refid=1008387 you can register first for free and learn more regarding this home-stay-job.

nws1388

Re: Interested to further increase your income of US $150/da

Postby nws1388 » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 1:44 am

Hi, Marky, PR is indeed a good program, i got some other good reputable program which are paying me every months, u may check it out at www.surf4cashmoney.com. Glad to find like-minded people here. I am a full-time autosurfer. U may see payment proof in my webby too.

Marky wrote:Hi there! I'm Mark from Serangoon North Ave. I too am working under EP here in singapore. I'm really am interested to increase my monthly income. I tried so many things like joining survey groups, polls, even online lottery. But while browsing I saw this site at first I taught it was a scam so I just monitored the progress of the site until eventually i found that it really works. Registration is free once you register you automatically get credited of $10 which you can use to upgrade your account. You earn by 1% daily of your account level by just autosurfing at least 50 sites out of 100 sites in the net. You also earn internet traffic credits. The site program just started last March 2005 so it's really new.

I also am a new member in just few days of membership now i earn $3/day by just auto surfing for 15 minsper day with an account level of 300 . After I accumulate more daily earnings I can used up this earnings to further increase my account level to a maximum of 15000 level by that time you can earn $150/day.

If you want more details regarding this info you can email me at pyramus77@yahoo.com or if you want futher information and clarification you can join for free here at this link. http://www.paidresponse.com/register.php?refid=1008387 you can register first for free and learn more regarding this home-stay-job.

Postby Guest » Tue, 05 Jul 2005 1:15 pm

Marky and nws1388 is porbably same person haha...Hei moderator do you can see IP address of the posters?