Singapore Expats Forum

Caucasian expat +27

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
tazria

Caucasian expat +27

Postby tazria » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 6:43 pm

Hi,

To restart this first topic.... I have taken contact with another person from this topic (we are both from Europe- Spain and France) and would love for any other expats, or newly arrived to singapore who unfortunately like us have not made any friends yet ....to step out and reply!!!!... so we can maybe organize to meet up!!! we both are around orchard area. Maybe try and organize something for next week...see how many people decide to reply!

Cheers,
Tazria

tazria

Postby tazria » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 6:46 pm

oophs maybe easier if you had my email address nimhaas@hotmail.com

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAPS OF PEOPLE ANSWERING TO THIS!!!!

tazria

Postby tazria » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 7:26 pm

post deleted
Last edited by tazria on Wed, 29 Jun 2005 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mia

Postby Mia » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 7:44 pm

sent u email... :)

tazria

Postby tazria » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 7:47 pm

answer deleted
Last edited by tazria on Wed, 29 Jun 2005 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tazria

Postby tazria » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 7:55 pm

hey mia actually don't know on which address you sent it havent received anything_ try hotmail account to b sure!

freeme
Regular
Regular

Postby freeme » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 8:00 pm

hi Tarzia,
WDNC... is a wednesday night drinking group wherer a group of expat gather together to have drinks.
You missed last nights gathering.. there was a large group of us... i think in the excess of 30 of us... :) good place to meet others like yourself.
It was good easy going non pretentious gathering of fun loving ppl.

If you have further questions PM me... i will introduce you to more ppl.
BTW there is a link called WDNC. check it out.

FREEME

Mia

Postby Mia » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 9:23 pm

the yahoo addy did not work, I sent it to hotmail.

jb921

Postby jb921 » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 9:13 am

Hey Tazria... new here too, from the states. I arrived last week, staying in the orchard area also. Will keep an eye on this post 8) Can contact me via PM if you'd like.

vervette

how about considering non expat friends?

Postby vervette » Sun, 26 Jun 2005 12:38 pm

hey there.. saw your posting. i actually have a friend from spain here in singapore as well. When he first came to town, my friends and I showed him around and now I'm quite confident he knows Singapore pretty well already and is enjoying himself here.
When I read your posting, was just a little curious why you specifically want to know only other expats in Singapore. Wouldn't it be more fun if you met other Singaporeans as well? We usually go out for drinks, and group is pretty much open to newcomers to Singapore as well as friends of friends.

I'm planning a BBQ poolside party for National Day 9 Aug near the Padang.. keeping numbers to about 20 to 30 pax , with 2 guys from Spain as well on holiday visiting plus there will definitely be another French Girl along as well, so email me at drapig@pacific.net.sg if you want to join us.

Andy Smith

Postby Andy Smith » Sun, 03 Jul 2005 2:36 am

Dear singles,

We have newly formed this dating club(non profit) for singles of all races, religions(locak or expat) to meet up and get to know more friends. Those interested in joining our growing database, kindly email the following particulars(very important, the particulars are listed below) to thedatingconnection@yahoo.com.sg. Have yourselves a wonderful day ahead!

Please include the following particulars in your registration:
Full Name
Date of Birth
Race
Height
Weight
Hobbies, Interest
What I am looking for in a date(personality preference, physical preference, specific interests etc)

Kindly provide us with as much detail as possible for the last two as the more information provided, the better the chances of finding suitable matches for you from our database.Thanks.

Andy Smith