Singapore Expats Forum

Where have all the posts gone?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Postby Guest » Sun, 26 Jun 2005 6:04 pm

Tasting your own medicine was not that pleasant then????

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaheheheheee

SillyWilly?

Silly behaviour

Postby SillyWilly? » Sun, 26 Jun 2005 6:18 pm

Anonymous wrote:Tasting your own medicine was not that pleasant then????

You're annoying, do you have something against the posters here?

Re: Silly behaviour

Postby Guest » Sun, 26 Jun 2005 6:51 pm

SillyWilly? wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Tasting your own medicine was not that pleasant then????

You're annoying, do you have something against the posters here?

Don't be so cocky, silly willy nilly.

Fohls
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Fohls » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:25 am

Going back to the original post I've lost another 50 posts over night... Yesterday had close on 300 today just over 250? WTF???? I'll never get reporter status at this rate!!

Global Citizen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Global Citizen » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 3:05 pm

Just curious Fohls, but why is it so important to get reporter status?
I mean I can well understand your question over the miscount but I obviously don't get the other part. :? Am I missing something here?

Plavt

Where have all the posts gone.

Postby Plavt » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 3:23 pm

Bubbles wrote:Tired of this person's sad little tirades now, so carry on shouting in the darkness dumbo, I'm not going to read any more of your sorry little posts.

You have my sympathies Bubbles, I do not know who these 'guests' are but they appear to be the same people all the time who's only objective is to wind people up. I notice you live in Wales so you are well familiar with the UK, it might amuse that some are trying to tell me they know more about my own country than I do when they don't even live here. Hope you don't think I'm some kind of troll since I get the impression a good many people on these forums know each other.

The post count is something curious; is it possible a virus could be affecting the server software?

Best Wishes.

Fohls
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Fohls » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 3:34 pm

Global Citizen wrote:Just curious Fohls, but why is it so important to get reporter status?
I mean I can well understand your question over the miscount but I obviously don't get the other part. :? Am I missing something here?

I was using it to illustrate my point... And bit jealous of Sapphire and Eric's new status of reporter :lol:

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 3:35 pm

I do know that when a thread gets deleted, the number of postings go down, if you posted in that thread.

Other reasons I do not have.

reporter status?

I am enjoying the benefits of a platinum credit card of singaporeexpats (with limitless credits), a Lexus incl. private chauffeur, appartment on Orchard, free massages in The Sentosa Spa & Resort and some personal trolls on the forum.

Other than that, nothing special, just shows a bad addiction... :wink:

Eric

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 3:48 pm

Actually, I believe when the admins prune the database of old threads that's when the posts go down. All you have to do is a search of your own posts to see how far back they go....if they match your signup date (assuming you started posting then) then you probably haven't lost any posts. As Eric said, you will also lose some when threads are deleted due to behaviour problems as well.

sms

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 3:53 pm

So true SMS, Fohls' behaviour has always been suspect. No wonder his posts get the boot. :lol:
How is it that I dont enjoy any of those wonderful benefits Eric? I have more posts than you! BTW, its always good to have at least one addiction.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 3:59 pm

oops, forgot to tell that I was told to share all these with you Sapphire, since we are a reported couple on singaporeexpats (or a couple of reported addicts, am a bit confused here).

So far we only shared these trolls I guess, so let me make it up to you by buying you a dinner with 10 beers this Saturday night at the Raffles hotel. Ok?

Eric

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 4:02 pm

Its better you stay confused, easier to take advantage of. :D

And oh so evil of you to suggest this Saturday dinner knowing I won't be here. How stingy can the Dutch get??????? :roll:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 4:04 pm

*sigh*

Ok, I give you a second chance, next week Saturday same place, 20 beers.

Us Dutchies stingy? Who told you that? just calculative :lol:

Eric

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 4:06 pm

F.O.!!

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 4:11 pm

:mrgreen:

In Hindi: hmmm grrrr.... :wink:

Eric