Singapore Expats Forum

Affordable and professional picture framing services

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ginny2

Affordable and professional picture framing services

Postby ginny2 » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 9:36 pm

I am looking for an affordable and professional picture framing service. Can anyone recommend me some shops?

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Affordable and professional picture framing services

Postby ksl » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:26 am

ginny2 wrote:I am looking for an affordable and professional picture framing service. Can anyone recommend me some shops?

cain lim, 71 Tannery lane, #03-04 City industrial building 347807 tlf:6741-6027 he's a pro, does work for the museum of fine arts, in Raffle City.

I had two done 48 X 36 390SGD, with reflex free glass, remember Singpore you get a lot of humidity in the walls, so special backing, wood and plastic film, to protect picture from damp. Not cheap but professional, would have been the same price, in Denmark for example.

You can find cheaper, but you only get what you pay for, I could have had both mine done for half of what i paid. at upper Peya Leba rd, just before hougang avenue1. But is a big ?? would it be a professional job?

Postby Guest » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:51 am

I used Merlin Frame Maker couple of times.
Good and affordable, I think.

their address: 292 River Valley road.

Regards