Singapore Expats

Help filling in form for Social Visit Pass for Entrepreneurs

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
Post Reply
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 9:45 pm

Help filling in form for Social Visit Pass for Entrepreneurs

Post by etcmat » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 1:50 am

Hi everyone, I am filling in Form 14 ( to apply for a Social Visit Pass for Entrepreneurs as my company is looking at setting up an office to cover Asian markets, and I need time over there to see if Singapore would be a viable place to do this. However I am having a little difficulty completing the required forms!

I am asked for my correspondence address while in Singapore, but I do not have one! I am applying for this visa from the UK before I go over there. Does this mean I need to travel over to Singapore and get a standard 30 day tourist visa, and then while there apply for my Social Visit Pass for Entrepreneurs visa?

Also about a local sponsor.
I have travel to Singapore many times before for social visits, and I have Singaporean friends, can a friend of mine be my sponsor, or does it have to be a professional or a company based over there?

Thanks for reading this everyone, hope someone can help me.


Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Relocating, Moving to Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest