Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for cool pipol like me to hang out with . . .

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
nyong131

Looking for cool pipol like me to hang out with . . .

Postby nyong131 » Sat, 18 Jun 2005 10:18 pm

add me on Yahoo Messenger for some chat so we can get to know each other. I'm online most of the time, just drop me a message even if I appear to be offline. I could just be in invincible mode. lol

Yahoo ID: nyong131

I luv travelling, music, billiards, bowling, badminton, mall-ing, watching movies, drinking sessions and others. Im from Philippines working here in Singapore for the past 6 months and I'm getting bored of this city and want to meet more pipol to hangout and have a good time. I bet you are kinda bored here too . . .

floydude

Re: Looking for cool pipol like me to hang out with . . .

Postby floydude » Sat, 18 Jun 2005 11:36 pm

nyong131 wrote:add me on Yahoo Messenger for some chat so we can get to know each other. I'm online most of the time, just drop me a message even if I appear to be offline. I could just be in invincible mode. lol

Yahoo ID: nyong131

I luv travelling, music, billiards, bowling, badminton, mall-ing, watching movies, drinking sessions and others. Im from Philippines working here in Singapore for the past 6 months and I'm getting bored of this city and want to meet more pipol to hangout and have a good time. I bet you are kinda bored here too . . .

"invincible mode" didn't know this existed :D

get offline, go out and make real friends, its not too difficult :-)

dchasser

Postby dchasser » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 1:08 am

I play pool and snooker, met up with a few people here to do that a few times already.

You're more than welcome to join a few of us who club now and then, and on Saturdays my friends and I play soccer in the morning. Some other expat guys come and join in too. Its good fun.

Go check out the other threads and see what you like..

Cheers