Singapore Expats

Emirates Air Stewardess

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
reena

Emirates Air Stewardess

Post by reena » Sat, 18 Jun 2005 7:50 pm

Hi wodering if anyone knows when is the next interview for emirates air stewardess...cause i missed the may one in singapore and malaysia in january...damn....what are my chances of getting it...im only 159cm...middleeastern looking....according to my friends im actually pretty... :oops: pai seee man! i can speak english,Malay,Mandarin,a bit French,italian,indonesian????i love dubai and have friends there!!!pls help....

REENA81

jealous freak

Post by REENA81 » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 2:36 am

ohh guest pls go and get a grip of yourself....smelling others ass when yours smell bad as well...anyway....many of my friends in sia are short and not pretty at all...i bet ure one of the jealous ones who couldnt even get past an interview for mmm AIR ASIA! my height maybe not tall but guess what my talent is bigger! DO U HAVE A SCIENCE DEGREE AND WORK FOR 2 MULTINATIONALS before???DO U SPEAK MALAY,MANDARIN, SPANISH, HINDI, FRENCH???? bet u got screwed by one of the SHORT" cabin crew to put people down!kekekekekkekeekek...

WITH LOTS OF LOVE

REENA SALEM CARLEONE 8)

sherlock

Post by sherlock » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 8:30 am

Omar

Emirates Flight Crew

Post by Omar » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 9:13 pm

Hi Reena

Please be informed you that if you are interested in applying for the cabin crew position with Emirates, I would suggest you visit the following link and submit your application via email.

http://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com
email address to submit your C.V. would be [email protected]

As for other airlines/international flight jobs, you may want to visit http://www.flightinternational.com (do a online job search)

Hope I have enlightened you and the other aspiring Cabin Crew wannabe's a resourceful hint.

Good Luck and probably see you in my next flight. :D

higgledy
Regular
Regular

Re: Emirates Air Stewardess

Post by higgledy » Tue, 15 Nov 2005 1:47 pm

Hi there,

emirates will be conducting a walk in interview on the 26th Nov 2005, fr 9.30am to 4pm at Grand Copthorne Hotel.... Go 4 it if u really wanna b part of the emirates group! gd luck :)

nikeroxnikerox

Post by nikeroxnikerox » Mon, 26 Jun 2006 6:40 pm

hi, will emirates require u to have prior experience in the service industry?? i'm going to graduate with a diploma soon, i wanna know if i could join emirate with no experience.

nikeroxnikerox

Post by nikeroxnikerox » Mon, 26 Jun 2006 6:45 pm

hi, i know that sia there will be a starting pay of $3500 but just wondering , since the pay is already so high, will there be a raise every year?

VT
Regular
Regular

Post by VT » Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:24 pm

nikeroxnikerox wrote:hi, i know that sia there will be a starting pay of $3500 but just wondering , since the pay is already so high, will there be a raise every year?
Hi, you do not need experience to join EK.
As for SQ, their pay of 3500 is the average pay you take home every month after CPF deduction and allowances. Every year, you only get a pay raise in your basic.