Singapore Expats Forum

What are the primary colours?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

GuGuToo

What are the primary colours?

Postby GuGuToo » Sat, 18 Jun 2005 9:51 am

There are 3 primary colours namely, White, Blue and Red. As well as the final colour which is Nuee. The 3 primary colours do not mix into Nuee, but forms Mellfourm which is not even enough to become a small Nuee.====It takes a lot of other things aas well as money and many many other secret work forms to reach Nuee. Nost.

Re: What are the primary colours?

Postby Guest » Sat, 18 Jun 2005 3:00 pm

GuGuToo wrote:There are 3 primary colours namely, White, Blue and Red. As well as the final colour which is Nuee. The 3 primary colours do not mix into Nuee, but forms Mellfourm which is not even enough to become a small Nuee.====It takes a lot of other things aas well as money and many many other secret work forms to reach Nuee. Nost.

can anyone tell me wat's wrong with this person?

stefania
Chatter
Chatter

Postby stefania » Sat, 18 Jun 2005 3:38 pm

Everybody in the club getting tipsy! :mrgreen:

Bubbs

Postby Bubbs » Sat, 18 Jun 2005 5:08 pm

In plain old Anglo Saxon....

'Wot the bleeding 'ell you talking about mate?'

Someone been at the wackybaccy you think? Or is this a secretly encrypted post, referring to tax forms and colours of them....or something??????

whatalark
Regular
Regular

Postby whatalark » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 1:23 pm

Well, Bubbles, you got me curious about the 'colours' thread and here I hunted it up and read all the posts and am now hooting and howling in unbridled laughter. The OP was on some trip or other, ya, in some never-never-land accessible only to them.

Hee hee haw haw ha ha... keep it up guu guu... but don't burn your brain out entirely, ya?!
no trees were hurt in the making of this post but a few electrons were terribly inconvenienced

Jun
Editor
Editor

Postby Jun » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 2:20 pm

Hmm..here i thought the primary colors are red, blue and yellow...since when white become one of the primary color? :?:

isn't white color is a results combines from at least 7 colors ?

befuddle me