Singapore Expats

Employment Pass

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
Post Reply

Employment Pass

Post by mwt » Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:10 am

Hi all,
I'm planning to come singapore soon.. I'm already working for company which opens the branch office in singapore (not long ago), my company will do the employment pass for me..but currently i'm in AUS and I'm not Australian.I'm orginally from the country (Myanmar) where i will need a visa to enter singapore..I need to come there soon and it's seem to be that my EP won't be approved yet at that, i'm thinking of applying Social Visitor Seeking Employment In Singpore Visa to enter singapore and wait for my EP...Do you think I could be able to do that...Is it possibly to switch from that socail visit visa to EP (if I get approved) withour leaving the country?

it is a bit of urgent and Any help will be greatly appreciated..

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Relocating, Moving to Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests