Singapore Expats Forum

Nightlife in Singapore

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Nightlife in Singapore

Postby Guest » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 5:30 pm

Yo ppl, I'm 19 male, originally from UK, coming to Singapore from HK on the 20th for 3 days and want to know whether anyone goes clubbing mid-week??

Spoke to lots of ppl from Singapore and supposedly Zouk, Mohammad Sultan and Clarke Quay are good???

Been a bit dissappointed with nightlife in HK and China so was hoping some ppl could show me a good time in Singapore...?

Hit me up if you have any ideas, much appreciation!

Fuz182
Regular
Regular

Postby Fuz182 » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 6:14 pm

Hey Man! A group of friends and I we went out last night to Gotham Penthouse on Clarke Quay and it was decent. What kind of music do you like to go clubbing to. On wednesdays at Phuture(One of the Clubs in the ZOuk Complex) They play RNB and because Ladies get in for free, it's ABSOLUTELY CHOC-A-BLOCK full... Packed like sardines, but the music is good. If you want space to dance and work it, then Gotham Penthouse on a wednesday isn't too bad, Attica(Clarke Quay) isn't too bad either. You can hit me with a PM and I'll make arrangements such that we can go out when you touch down next week from hong kong.
In Life's school of war,
That which does not Destroy you,
Only makes you stronger.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

tips
Regular
Regular

Postby tips » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 8:34 pm

hey
am game for it too

tips

Postby Guest » Fri, 17 Jun 2005 2:05 pm

I am keen too, Perth (Aust) Guy coming to Singapore for a holiday
Will be arriving in Sing 4th August for 6 days...
I want to hang out with other young'ns like myself, anyone fancy a drink or ten?
mmmm I can almost taste that tiger beer :)

Geordie19

Postby Geordie19 » Fri, 17 Jun 2005 6:38 pm

Tipz, Fuz sounds awesome. I'll def give you a PM so we can get something organised.

I've been missing the nightlife in the UK but Singapore is meant to be awesome so I'm well up for it. That place with all the girls sounds sweet!

I'm into most types of music from house to RnB - anywhere with a good atmosphere.

cheers.
Without risks, life ain't worth living.

Geordie19

Postby Geordie19 » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 9:44 pm

yo Fuz,

just got into Singapore today. You still wanna go clubbing midweek? I'm staying at the Gallery Hotel in Robertson Quay if that helps...!

The site won't let me PM you for some reason, hope ya get this.

cheers
Without risks, life ain't worth living.

javer
Chatter
Chatter

Postby javer » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:14 pm

hey geordie, check Cocoa Latte out, hotel lobby escalator, there's an exit door there, get out it on your right hand side.. that place rocks of R&B!

Tarte

Postby Tarte » Thu, 24 Nov 2005 6:49 am

If u are at gallery, to go Liquid room. Trance on Wed, hard trance after 1! bring your lightsticks... ;D

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Postby earthfriendly » Thu, 24 Nov 2005 6:19 pm

Anyone know of dancing places where the music is not blasting at your ears? I am very concerned about loud music ruining my hearing. I am also looking for places with piano bar.