Singapore Expats Forum

how to apply for my china gf if i wanna marry her...

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

wandering

Re: how to apply for my china girlfriend if i want to marry

Postby wandering » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 1:19 am

sad boy wrote:hi,
i am a singaporean. i had a china girlfriend and i want to marry her. What are the procedures and processes that i need to go through in order to apply her. Also how much money do i need to apply her over to singapore?
i am holding a bankrupcy status and will clear this status 1 year later. If i clear my status will i be able to apply her over? can some helpful souls pls help me to solve my doubts.. really thanks alot... thank you....

Hi, sad boy,
I think, best way would be checking with Singaporian immigration or other
related authorities, I am sure they will be able to tell you exactly what is
and not possible to do at the moment or later and also how much it will cost. Did you try that?

Uh_huh
Regular
Regular

Re: how to apply for my china girlfriend if i want to marry

Postby Uh_huh » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 2:51 pm

sad boy wrote:hi,
i am a singaporean. i had a china girlfriend and i want to marry her. What are the procedures and processes that i need to go through in order to apply her. Also how much money do i need to apply her over to singapore?
i am holding a bankrupcy status and will clear this status 1 year later. If i clear my status will i be able to apply her over? can some helpful souls pls help me to solve my doubts.. really thanks alot... thank you....

I wish you all the best, Buddy.
I sincerely do.

From my experience, you may be playing with fire, or a demon from Hell.

Then again, you'd know her best............ I hope.

Unfortunate, the Chinese women I got to meet were ruthless, real smart and very calculative. I wouldn't call them heartless although affections are merely a tool to them, an they wield it well.

I hate ignorance, I'd rather stay away.
Of course I'm insane, thats because I'm a freaking genius.
So you and you and you, get out of my mind!

VENI VIDI VICI
VENGENCE IS MINE!!!!