Singapore Expats Forum

any students here?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
missedout

any students here?

Postby missedout » Mon, 13 Jun 2005 5:46 am

Chinese, male, 21. Came back here ten months ago from LA where I was going to college. Am now doing that crappy army service.

I would love to hang out with other students mostly foreign but local too. We could discuss studying abroad or clubbing or something like that. Pretty bored on the weekends.

Thanks.

dchasser

Postby dchasser » Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:10 pm

Do you play any sports man? I know how the whole army thing feels like. Been there. But if you're active outside at least it doesnt occupy your thoughts even outside camp. I'm gonna study, but currently I'm working, maybe we can talk.

missedout

Postby missedout » Tue, 14 Jun 2005 2:09 am

thanks dchasser for your concern. No it doesn't really bother me that much, now that I've gotten used to it. Strangely enough, i was trying so hard to escape it before when I was in the US but now it doesn't seem so bad anymore.

Anyway I went for surgery and got a long mc, so recently I'm just relaxing everyday.

You can reach me at clementyun@hotmail.com.

samantha
Chatter
Chatter

Postby samantha » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 2:30 pm

Hello! i am a local student. if you are interested in making friends you can always email me... Enjoy you NS... its a once in a lifetime experience!! 8)
I'm so stupid that I surprise myself sometimes...

AUC

Postby AUC » Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:34 pm

join the American University Club in Singapore

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AmericanUniversityClub/