Singapore Expats Forum

Exploring to make more friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
2Buns

Exploring to make more friends

Postby 2Buns » Fri, 10 Jun 2005 4:11 pm

I'm 21 this year, Singaporean chinese. A no-life lady. Seeking to widen my understanding of reality and knowledge of 'the other side'. No, I'm not looking for 'the love of my life' blah blah I'm looking to befriend more people and try to once more expand my puny brain.

Though I'm no interesting person to myself, I hope to find guys/ladies who witty, humerous, easy going and fun to talk/possibily be with.

I simply adore animals, proud owner of a few pets including 2 Maltese. Loves to read, fav Anne Rice. Loves to travel esp to the beaches and islands.

Singaporean, Chinese, Swedish, Austrailian, English, Spanish.. I don't care. But please, let us communicate in a language that I can understand. Don't have to 'hi, how r u. i am fine'

Awaiting :D

thira_stasia@yahoo.com.sg

ywnmmsb

Postby ywnmmsb » Fri, 10 Jun 2005 4:43 pm

hi
how are you :wink:
Tell your girlfriend i said thanks

Postby Guest » Fri, 10 Jun 2005 4:47 pm

ywnmmsb wrote:hi

:lol: I am fine. Thank you.

ywnmmsb

Postby ywnmmsb » Fri, 10 Jun 2005 4:55 pm

are you 2buns
Anonymous wrote:

Postby Guest » Fri, 10 Jun 2005 5:08 pm

ywnmmsb wrote:are you 2buns
Anonymous wrote:

I 'have' 2Buns :lol: btw, my girlfriend said you are one lousy blipper, though she accepts the thanks anyway 8)

ywnmmsb

Postby ywnmmsb » Fri, 10 Jun 2005 5:13 pm

cant imagine how bad you are then,that she had to turn to me instead of you

Anonymous wrote:
ywnmmsb wrote:are you 2buns
Anonymous wrote:

I 'have' 2Buns :lol: btw, my girlfriend said you are one lousy blipper, though she accepts the thanks anyway 8)

Postby Guest » Fri, 10 Jun 2005 5:40 pm

2buns, riddle me this: What's a "no-life lady"? It sounds like you're perhaps in an on-off vegetative state, a deep coma, or worse, a My Sassy Neighbour watcher.

Apart from this, oh, and the fact that you're brain is puny, I reckon your post is cool.

Actually, come to think of it, your 'the other side' referrence has me thinking also. "The other side" being.....

Yours curiously,

:|

2Buns

Postby 2Buns » Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:22 pm

Meaning of 'no life lady' = I don't feel like a living being apart frm the fact that I AM still breathing, eating, sleeping and working. Nothing else besides that. At least not for a very long time.

Meaning of 'puny brain' = I feel that I have very limited knowledge and understanding, thus, the titel begins with "Exploring"

Yes, the start off is pretty lame. But can't think of anything else, wouldn't wanna try to give others an image of me being a 'refine, smart ass blah blah' because I'm not.

So, anymore questions?

Postby Guest » Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:40 pm

now all SG indians yours..... :lol:

Postby Guest » Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:42 pm

Anonymous wrote:now all SG indians yours..... :lol:

Doesn't matter. Or should I be proud of it? :lol: