Singapore Expats Forum

Just For Lunch

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Guestress

Just For Lunch

Postby Guestress » Thu, 09 Jun 2005 10:44 pm

Hi.

Has anyone signed up or visited this agent called Just For Lunch?
They arrange lunch dates.

How much did they charge for membership?
Were you satisfied with the service?
Who did you deal with at the agency?
Do you think it is worth the cost?

Any comments (including non-member) would be helpful!

Cheers,

D.I.Y

Just Do It

Postby D.I.Y » Thu, 09 Jun 2005 10:56 pm

You can do arrange for a luncheon here itself without all the troubles of signing up for the blind dates.. just a suggestion though!

dchasser

Postby dchasser » Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:48 am

Haha, I'd tend to agree with DIY .. :lol:

PoohBear
Reporter
Reporter

Postby PoohBear » Fri, 10 Jun 2005 8:06 am

But the "Just for Lunch" program is meant to do a matching for people who looking for girl friend or boy friend .. "may be in a professional way"

prodigy

Just meet here

Postby prodigy » Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:23 am

I'll rather just hook up some gatherings and meetings here with with friends and possibly potential soulmates. Rather than signing up for something and wasting time, money and efforts making 'blind dates' or 'speed dates'. So meaningless.

There has been some trolls who used to promote their spamming this service here and it's just so annoying, glad they're out now. :twisted:

Postby Guest » Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:50 am

I would say this is meant for the so called "professionals" who have no time for dating and meeting females/males but isn't it crazy that one uses lunch hour to get to know someone when they don't even have proper lunch break themselves sometime?

Rosh

Postby Rosh » Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:22 am

Anonymous wrote:I would say this is meant for the so called "professionals" who have no time for dating and meeting females/males but isn't it crazy that one uses lunch hour to get to know someone when they don't even have proper lunch break themselves sometime?

Well if there are people who have money to spent ..there are others who are willing to take it from you. This is what is called business.

You don't need to do a MBA to work that out do you?