Singapore Expats

PASAR MALAM

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
Post Reply
User avatar
CSP
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 1:28 pm

PASAR MALAM

Post by CSP » Wed, 08 Jun 2005 8:24 pm

anybody know how to rent a stall in PASAR MALAM.
eg: looking for the management person, who to contact for the rent, any requirement ........
:?:

Guest

Re: PASAR MALAM

Post by Guest » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 1:40 am

CSP wrote:anybody know how to rent a stall in PASAR MALAM.
eg: looking for the management person, who to contact for the rent, any requirement ........
:?:
Would you like to rent a car boot/flea market stall in Kampong Glam. you can contact me at 9023 2668

coffeetea
Member
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 6:17 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: PASAR MALAM

Post by coffeetea » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 12:39 pm

which part of Kampong Glam are u in?? inside the shopping centre or outside the shopping centre??
Anonymous wrote:
CSP wrote:anybody know how to rent a stall in PASAR MALAM.
eg: looking for the management person, who to contact for the rent, any requirement ........
:?:
Would you like to rent a car boot/flea market stall in Kampong Glam. you can contact me at 9023 2668

molchew
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 4:51 pm

Post by molchew » Tue, 12 Jul 2005 9:51 am

To have a stall in pasar malam, just approach anyone from any of the stalls and they will guide you to the owner,or any guys fixing the tentage or lights, and dun forget to bargain, for weekdays, 3 days around 300, for weekends, 3 days around 500... good luck

6th Ave Group

Pasar Malam in Bugis Village

Post by 6th Ave Group » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 8:43 pm

Anyone interested in renting a stall in Bugis Village can contact us at 96883579. We have stalls suitable for Food/Fashion/ Apparel. Reasonable rent

X&Y

Re: Pasar Malam in Bugis Village

Post by X&Y » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:00 pm

6th Ave Group wrote:Anyone interested in renting a stall in Bugis Village can contact us at 96883579. We have stalls suitable for Food/Fashion/ Apparel. Reasonable rent
Hi how is the rate for rent a stall there? Thanks

coffeetea
Member
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 6:17 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: Pasar Malam in Bugis Village

Post by coffeetea » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 1:42 pm

what kind of stall?? got any pics?? :roll:

6th Ave Group wrote:Anyone interested in renting a stall in Bugis Village can contact us at 96883579. We have stalls suitable for Food/Fashion/ Apparel. Reasonable rent

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Pasar Malam in Singapore?
    by joeyy » Tue, 01 Oct 2019 1:32 pm » in General Discussions
    2 Replies
    1039 Views
    Last post by joeyy
    Tue, 01 Oct 2019 4:01 pm

Return to “Business in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests