Singapore Expats Forum

How to get rid of birth mark??

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

brenda
Regular
Regular

How to get rid of birth mark??

Postby brenda » Wed, 08 Jun 2005 3:20 pm

I had a big birth mark just behind my back...it look ugly when i wear bikini...really hate it man.....any advise??i just wanted to get rid of my birth...Pls help...thankss

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Re: How to get rid of birth mark??

Postby elizabeth » Wed, 08 Jun 2005 4:53 pm

brenda wrote:I had a big birth mark just behind my back...it look ugly when i wear bikini...really hate it man.....any advise??i just wanted to get rid of my birth...Pls help...thankss

I too had an ugly birthmark.. I heard that laser can get rid of it.. you check with beauty salon..

moose

Postby moose » Wed, 08 Jun 2005 5:18 pm

maybe you can check out at National Skin Centre too, can call them to make at appointment.. (consultation fees: $54 for self referred)

henryscy

Postby henryscy » Wed, 08 Jun 2005 8:10 pm

To save money... You guys that is troubled can go to the polyclinic and they will refer you to the National Sckin Center...

It is much cheaper! Don't go yourself there. :wink:

brenda
Regular
Regular

Postby brenda » Wed, 08 Jun 2005 8:57 pm

i heard tat laser is very ex....u mean i need 2 go to polyclinic n e doc over there will write a letter for mi to go over national skin care is it?i need 2 know how much will tat cost?

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Postby elizabeth » Thu, 09 Jun 2005 9:18 am

henryscy wrote:To save money... You guys that is troubled can go to the polyclinic and they will refer you to the National Sckin Center...

It is much cheaper! Don't go yourself there. :wink:

Yes it is cheaper if refer by polyclinic but, if you go to a polyclinic, you wont know how good the doc is?? You wont get to chose your own doc.. If we are talking abt gettign rid of birth mark i think best is get a good doc to do it..