Singapore Expats Forum

advanced level tennis partners

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

advanced level tennis partners

Postby deb » Sun, 05 Jun 2005 11:57 pm

hi all, im looking for a tennis hitting partner. i used to represent hong kong so i play pretty well, hope to find someone around the same level for hits during the weekends and/or weeknights.

well, yeah, as long that you are able to hit at a fast paced with good consistency, please drop me a line.

im a friendly 24yo, so yeap, ladies or gentlemen...expats..locals....whoever, lets get connected for some tennis!

Postby ralph » Mon, 06 Jun 2005 2:46 am

Hi Deb,

I have been looking for a tennis partner on and off myself, but nothing too serious. I used to play reasonably well, but have not played for some time now and would need a good 30 minute warm up to recover some of my strokes and remember what a racquet feels like.

I kinda have an idea of your standard, cuz i once met a ABC guy a few years back who both taught tennis in HK and also represented HK in tennis too at a bbq (ok- 6 degrees of seperation stuff)

So if no one answers, send me pm and be a bit patient with me! :)

tennis partner

Postby Tennis_loner » Mon, 06 Jun 2005 7:37 am

I come from Germany and have been playing tennis since a child and unable to find someone to play tennis with since I moved to singapore.I have not been playing tennis for a couple of years so its same like ralph,I might need a minute to warm up.
Email me at so we can discuss more about this

Postby Fuz182 » Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:18 pm

Well, I play very decently. I hit consistently and with pace. I would love to play with you sometime. Drop me a PM and we'll see when we can meet up for a game or just a hit around. =D
In Life's school of war,
That which does not Destroy you,
Only makes you stronger.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Postby Andreas » Wed, 08 Jun 2005 4:57 pm

hi, would like to play tennis with you some time, drop me a pm or email me, available on weekday nights or weekends, started playing when i was small, played for my high school then stopped in between, been playing a lot for the past year, sometimes crazy enough to play 5 times a week

Postby tfn_player » Wed, 08 Jun 2005 5:19 pm

Or you can visit to look for tennis partners .

Postby Guest » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:35 pm

hey deb, where do you stay? you can try playing with us in bukit panjang. we think its pretty competitive

Postby aced » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:02 am

Anonymous wrote:hey deb, where do you stay? you can try playing with us in bukit panjang. we think its pretty competitive

hi there,
where exactly do u guys play at bukit panjang??[url][/url]