Singapore Expats Forum

Flamage (was Dating scene for the expat women)

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Postby Guest » Thu, 02 Jun 2005 4:45 am

stefania wrote:
richard nelson wrote:my wife does what she does with my approval....we are on the swinging scene :) having said that, she belongs to the 25% who is above average in looks and has no problem getting laid.

Woah.

I don't necessarily agree with your lifestyle but if it's working out for you, then cool. Question: You're in a different country from your wife? You do not mind hearing about the men she shagged while you're away? or do you guys exchange sex tips? Only curiosity, don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Stephnia by the way is a guy!

Richards wife is ok, quite a good lay, she tells me he's below average in the sack, so she doesn't give a fcuk, i shagged her on holiday,

stefania
Chatter
Chatter

Postby stefania » Thu, 02 Jun 2005 9:35 am

Anonymous wrote:Stephnia by the way is a guy!

I'm female and it's Stefania, thank you very much!

Richard Fan Club

Postby Richard Fan Club » Thu, 02 Jun 2005 3:57 pm

Go hard Richard you f*cking legend !!!!

Postby Guest » Fri, 03 Jun 2005 2:50 am

richard nelson wrote:i am a white caucasian guy, above average in looks, married but willing to have fun. this is my take on the club scene and the caucasian women i meet there...... 75%, i repeat 75% of them are below average in looks compared to the more attractive local women. 90% of them, and i repeat 90% of them are ready to go back to my office in raffles place for sex within 3 hours of my meeting them. to say they are easy is an understatement! i put it down to pure desperation....from what i gather, none of them could be bothered with local men and make it too obvious...i have on more than one occasion taken them away from some local guys who were trying to chat them up becos there was just no contest. to the rest of my caucasian buddies reading this post, if u dont score with a local women, just switch over to the next available caucasian lady u see at the bar.....u are guaranteed a night of free sex! its great being in singapore :)

Buddies!!! You don't have any buddies you dip stick, Christ how can you come out of the closet like you have you silly faggot, Has no one ever educated you about the opposites sex.

You little dickie Richard are just a tool they use, for their own pleasures, you think you are a Don Juan, and yes you are! The laughing stock on this board.