Singapore Expats Forum

How true are U to yrself

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

How true are U to yrself

Postby Guest » Fri, 03 Jun 2005 7:57 am

In our life there are so many funny wanderer living in our neigbouthood some ppl might
think tat am just 1 of the storey teller among this forum how true is all our fellow friend
in this forum no one knows, that doesn’t matter the most important role is that it's allow
us to raise our problem, problem may not be solved by some1, natually when we throws
our worries in this forum that kept in our heart for sometime it may helps us feel better
problem in the air wif some1 around us, where no frenz can talks with us when we dun
want our relative frenz to be our burden, when there is no good listener there are certain
useful information, views & joke we shared in this site.

I met two wanderer, 1st is the dog & sucessfully found canjo his owner, I wronged
them in the 1st place taking that the dog has abondoned by owner . I need to apology

the 2nd is an indian lady at blk 111 sengkang she keep parking herself along
the punggol rd and ask for a dollar sometime 2dollar depend on which fellow she
approached I think definitely she is having mentally problem I believe not many ppl
like her need so many $1 coin in her whole life. It remind me of my childhood when
those day I love to see ppl dropping coins ding ding ding on the floor so I can able to
make fast movement to step on it until nobody discover that coin will belong to mine

I love this forum. to make good use of this forum I respect by not damaging it. to
improve myself in achieving e way my writing skill & english skill to speak out my
heart in the air even there is no respond no listener or vandalism on my post. In
my entire life I have no goal no husband no $ yet ugly what else can I make a living
selling enconomic rice with my dad as a hawker.. No way! I dun want more miserable life.

:wink: 李愁

ywnmmsb

Postby ywnmmsb » Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:27 am

who are you
Tell your girlfriend i said thanks

Missy

Postby Missy » Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:36 am

ywnmmsb wrote:who are you

my dear, he already sign off as Lee Chiu..that should be his name... :P

ywnmmsb

Postby ywnmmsb » Fri, 03 Jun 2005 11:09 am

my dearest missy
it cant be him bcauz the las para says
i have no husband
how did u come to know she is lee chui
listen chui u can let your heart cry over here many people will help you
Tell your girlfriend i said thanks

Postby Guest » Fri, 03 Jun 2005 12:10 pm

Somebody didn't install his Windows Chinese character language set.

Missy

Postby Missy » Fri, 03 Jun 2005 12:13 pm

haha...i missed out that hubby part..
i came know how she is Lee Chui is by the chinese word she sign off wif..
Thats for her to tell us if thats her name...

ywnmmsb wrote:my dearest missy
it cant be him bcauz the las para says
i have no husband
how did u come to know she is lee chui
listen chui u can let your heart cry over here many people will help you

Re: How true are U to yrself

Postby Guest » Fri, 03 Jun 2005 2:54 pm

Anonymous wrote:In our life there are so many funny wanderer living in our neigbouthood some ppl might
think tat am just 1 of the storey teller among this forum how true is all our fellow friend
in this forum no one knows, that doesn’t matter the most important role is that it's allow
us to raise our problem, problem may not be solved by some1, natually when we throws
our worries in this forum that kept in our heart for sometime it may helps us feel better
problem in the air wif some1 around us, where no frenz can talks with us when we dun
want our relative frenz to be our burden, when there is no good listener there are certain
useful information, views & joke we shared in this site.

I met two wanderer, 1st is the dog & sucessfully found canjo his owner, I wronged
them in the 1st place taking that the dog has abondoned by owner . I need to apology

the 2nd is an indian lady at blk 111 sengkang she keep parking herself along
the punggol rd and ask for a dollar sometime 2dollar depend on which fellow she
approached I think definitely she is having mentally problem I believe not many ppl
like her need so many $1 coin in her whole life. It remind me of my childhood when
those day I love to see ppl dropping coins ding ding ding on the floor so I can able to
make fast movement to step on it until nobody discover that coin will belong to mine

I love this forum. to make good use of this forum I respect by not damaging it. to
improve myself in achieving e way my writing skill & english skill to speak out my
heart in the air even there is no respond no listener or vandalism on my post. In
my entire life I have no goal no husband no $ yet ugly what else can I make a living
selling enconomic rice with my dad as a hawker.. No way! I dun want more miserable life.

:wink: 李愁

Life is but a cabaret my dear friend, and most people in the world are in fact actors, some good, some bad.

You must never look down on what your parents have achieved, you was but a thought long ago, when times were much more difficult, and you would not understand.

You sound like a very nice person, with ambitions, one seems to be English language, this is a very brave thing to take on, and i am sure you will master it with ease, when compared to the rest of Singapore, You see it is all aout what you want in life!!

If you wish to write your heart out, then it makes sense, to study English , if you wish to make a living by writing.

But remember one thing my dear, all people have two sides to them, remember the ying & Yang, and be aware of people, the most dangerous of all! Not to scare you, but just to open your eyes and not believe in everything, without confirmation.