Singapore Expats

Best Transit Hotel

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Best Transit Hotel

Post by Guest » Wed, 01 Jun 2005 5:16 pm

Which hotel has the best rooms available for a two or three hour rental?

A Lady

Post by A Lady » Wed, 01 Jun 2005 5:27 pm

hmm.. I would suggest www.hotel81.com.sg but I thinks it is far from Changi Airport

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Wed, 01 Jun 2005 6:18 pm

A Lady wrote:hmm.. I would suggest www.hotel81.com.sg but I thinks it is far from Changi Airport
Methinks the guest is asking for a hotel with an hourly rental... one where the ladies can be taken for a bit of pleasuring.

trina01

Transit hotel

Post by trina01 » Wed, 01 Jun 2005 6:38 pm

I think there is a transit hotel within Changi Airport. Isn't this what the OP is seeking?

Post by Guest » Wed, 01 Jun 2005 10:27 pm

I mean a place where I can take my girl for a while.

trina01

Transit hotel

Post by trina01 » Thu, 02 Jun 2005 12:22 am

Anonymous wrote:I mean a place where I can take my girl for a while.
Sorry, can't be of much help. The 'transit' or hourly rated hotels give me a sleazy impression of casual sex so I can't recommend any of them.

Best I can suggest is to save things for an occasion and go to a regular hotel - the kind that tourists stay the night. Don't you think that would make your girlfriend feel better? An hourly rated place makes it seem like a quickie and demeans the girl.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Thu, 02 Jun 2005 12:32 am

Sorry, can't be of much help. The 'transit' or hourly rated hotels give me a sleazy impression of casual sex so I can't recommend any of them
Actually, such hotels serve a valid purpose here. Many people live in extended families with little or no privacy. Children, especially women, tend to live at home until married.

A hotel enables a couple to have sex in private. What is sleazy or or casual about that? It is a practical solution to a problem. Unless of course, you are suggesting that engaged people don't engage in sex. Would you insist on being taken to an overnight hotel in order to have sex with your boyfriend? Or would your private flat do?

A Man

Re: Transit hotel

Post by A Man » Thu, 02 Jun 2005 9:49 pm

trina01 wrote:
Sorry, can't be of much help. The 'transit' or hourly rated hotels give me a sleazy impression of casual sex so I can't recommend any of them.

Best I can suggest is to save things for an occasion and go to a regular hotel - the kind that tourists stay the night. Don't you think that would make your girlfriend feel better? An hourly rated place makes it seem like a quickie and demeans the girl.
If you only have the long lunch break to do it without the hubby knowing that .... there's no other choice. Hotel 81's are clean and tidy. they have cleaning ladies on 24 hour shift.

trina01

Re: Transit hotel

Post by trina01 » Thu, 02 Jun 2005 11:04 pm

A Man wrote:
trina01 wrote:

If you only have the long lunch break to do it without the hubby knowing that .... there's no other choice. Hotel 81's are clean and tidy. they have cleaning ladies on 24 hour shift.
How is my post relevant to what you are suggesting - adultery? You are not OP, are you? When I replied I was under the impression that OP wanted to take his beloved girlfriend somewhere special to show his love for her.

Johnny

Hourly

Post by Johnny » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 1:39 pm

Lloyd's hotel 2 Lloyd Street is great for a good time. $70 from 12am to 12pm.

Johnny

Cheap Hotels

Post by Johnny » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 1:42 pm

I took 3 of my female friends there the other week and had a great day of fun. Treated them to lunch and then we all jumped into bed together and had a great time. It is not a sleeze hotel but my presence certainly changed that. :D