Singapore Expats Forum

Internship opportunity in Singapore

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

Intern in SE Asia

Internship opportunity in Singapore

Postby Intern in SE Asia » Mon, 30 May 2005 2:57 pm

Hello,

My name is Ingo Rose, I 'm a 25-year-old German student, studying Economy, Business and Southeast Asian Studies in Germany. I will complete my studies in a year.

With strong abilities in business, perfect English, French, German, and Indonesian skills as well as experience in intercultural management, I am currently looking for opportunities to do an internship in Singapore (or Malaysia, or Indonesia). I have already spent 6 months as an intern in Indonesia and would now like to gather experiences and deepen my knowledge.

I'd be especially interested in an internship in advertisement, as I'm considering writing my thesis on cross-cultural marketing, viz. the differences and difficulties businesses must overcome when marketing their products across cultural borders.
However, I'd be grateful for any opportunity to intern in Singapore, be it in a company or an organisation.

I hope somebody can help me.

Thank you,

Ingo Rose

Postby Guest » Mon, 30 May 2005 3:59 pm

Postby Guest » Mon, 30 May 2005 4:02 pm

Postby Guest » Sat, 04 Jun 2005 2:02 pm

Part-time Internship(s)/Employment Available Immediately

American Executive & Senior Consulting Partner, based in Singapore seeks:

Responsible, serious, happy intern. Will train and develop the right candidate as well as utilize existing skills and provide letter of reference upon completion of agreed period of internship/employment. Flexible assignments and hours within a structured program. Will work with student’s current class schedule. Possibilities for student of Business Administration, Communictions, Sales/Marketing.

Required:

Very Good English (will also polish further)
Assertive yet pleasant and patient personality-type
Some interest and/or ability in Sales and Marketing
Willingness to slog through boring paperwork for limited periods of time
Abilities with computer set-up and/or formatting of documents a “plus”

cheerish

Job?

Postby cheerish » Sun, 05 Jun 2005 4:00 pm

I wonder if u have a website to find a job?

Rinaldi Triasepta

Internship Opportunity in Technology Management, Consulting

Postby Rinaldi Triasepta » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 8:54 pm

Dear Sir or Madam,

my name is Rinaldi Triasepta, i am a student of International Technology Transfer Management program in Technischen Fachhochschule Berlin Germany. It is a 1,5 year master of science program. It is oriented in business although managed technologies, which became the reason why i took the program. I figured it would be the right complement to my undergraduate degree which is Engineering Physics, an engineering program that is based on broad areas of applied physics, from automation and control, to acoustics & building physics, even laser and optics. Using both undergraduate and graduate i hope i can grasp the opportunity of business managerial position in a technological industry.

Currently i had finished my courses and left on doing my master thesis. Before graduating, i would like to go into internship in Singapore to get some real experiences and because its a close location to my home country, Indonesia. I will graduate in April 2006. To sum up my skills and academic also working experience, please visit my CV homepage in internsg.com (http://www.internsg.com/cv.php?key=Rinaldi). I am writing this letter with the purpose of finding a company for internship in this forum. I am looking forward for your favorable reply. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely

PS: anybody who can help me are very welcome :)