Singapore Expats

scientist..............sheesh :p

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
chocoswiss

scientist..............sheesh :p

Post by chocoswiss » Mon, 30 May 2005 2:47 pm

Once all the scientists die and go to heaven.........They decide to play hide-n-seek......Unfortunately Einstein is the one who has the den........... He is supposed to count upto 100...and then start searching.....Everyone starts hiding except Newton.......

Newton just draws a square of 1 meter and stands in it right in front of Einstein........Einstein's counting......97,98,99.....100........ He opens his eyes and finds Newton standing in front........

Einstein says "newton's out..newton's....out....."

Newton denies and says i am not out.....He claims that he is not Newton...All the scientists come out to see how he proves that he is not

Newton.....Newton says "I am standing in a square of area 1m squared...That makes me Newton per meter squared...since one Newton per meter squared is one Pascal, I'm Pascal, Therefore Pascal is OUT !!!!!!!!"
~ If You Want Breakfast In Bed, Sleep In The Kitchen~

~nazron se dekh liya hota agar tamana thi aazmane ki..... hum to behosh yoon hi hojate, kya zaroorat thi muskurane ki.............~

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Post by banana » Mon, 30 May 2005 5:11 pm

OMG that was so lame it was good.

LOLZ0R!!!!!111