Singapore Expats Forum

Look Good, Feel Good & Talk Good

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Look Good, Feel Good & Talk Good

Postby Guest » Mon, 30 May 2005 2:01 pm

Hey all you 30+ out there Ive been trying now for a bit of chit chat with those of you who need a bit of RR during the day. Talking is the first line of communication, right, so come on give me a note & tell me what you are up to. :P

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 30 May 2005 2:06 pm

whats RR?
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 30 May 2005 3:12 pm

sapphire wrote:whats RR?

Actually RR is short for Railroad, but I don't think that's what OP had in mind. Actually, he should have typed R&R which stands for Rest & Relaxation.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 30 May 2005 9:03 pm

thanks sms, i thought it stood for Rest & Recreation :roll:

hmm...interesting invitation to say the least! so guest, any takers yet? i think your chances are pretty slim...
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Postby Guest » Tue, 31 May 2005 3:49 am

sapphire wrote:thanks sms, i thought it stood for Rest & Recreation :roll:

hmm...interesting invitation to say the least! so guest, any takers yet? i think your chances are pretty slim...

It actually stands for Rest & Recuperation and is very often used in the Military. For the soldiers that are serving on active duties.