Singapore Expats Forum

Just tell me what you think

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Just tell me what you think

Postby queenie-me » Sun, 29 May 2005 11:54 pm

I just want to ask for an opinion. I am currently dating this guy who is my best friend's (who is a guy) brother. We have been friends for like 6 years. His brother and me are 11 years apart. He is divorced with 3 kids (1 son & 2 daughters). His wife left him for a lorry driver. He is a cabin crew for Singapore airline, by the way. Will you guys feel weird dating someone whose brother you knew for 6 years? And 11 years older?

I just want to hear/see opinions. Not some judgemental stuff

VTYS

Postby VTYS » Mon, 30 May 2005 11:59 am

I think it is okay for you as long as you feel that's right thing to do. There is no border for love. 60 year old man can in love with 20 year old gal, who knows?
One advise, i think you should find out the reason why his ex wife left him for a lorry driver? is that anything hiding behind?

honey girl

wrong guy

Postby honey girl » Sun, 12 Jun 2005 9:53 am

Hey friend,
Sounds like you're having problems with the thought of dating this guy, so don't. He's too old for you...don't you know men die before women anyway. He's divorced. 80% of divorced people divorce again. Do you want to be one of those statistics? He's got kids. Are you ready for this responsibility? Try IBC at 81 King's Road, and meet some nice single people. Try to satisfy your spirit for a while, and not only your physical, and God will bring you the right person. :)

eLeF81

Postby eLeF81 » Sun, 12 Jun 2005 1:16 pm

heya honey girl.. your comments are somewhat very inspiring.. there's something about IBC at 81 Kings Road that I should really check out one day.. looking forward to your next posts.. and my advice to quennie-me, follow your heart for it does not lie.. ciao!

Postby Guest » Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:28 am

What's going on here........someone plugging this address.......81 Kings Road????????

ENOUGH ALREADY.

Postby Guest » Wed, 06 Jul 2005 12:45 am

Age isn't any barrier but all you have to do is to respect and never ever to regret this decision. All the best gal :)