Singapore Expats Forum

Star Wars III - Sunday afternoon

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Fohls
Chatter
Chatter

Star Wars III - Sunday afternoon

Postby Fohls » Fri, 27 May 2005 11:59 am

Hi,

Anyone fancy going to see the latest Star Wars on Sunday afternoon? GV at Plaza Singapura was quite good last time and easy to find people there too. PM me if you're interested.

Cheers,

Fohls

Fohls
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Fohls » Fri, 27 May 2005 12:03 pm

They've got a showing at 1pm, 1.20pm, 1.30pm and 3pm so plenty of choice...

Kimi
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Kimi » Sat, 28 May 2005 9:21 am

As Yoda would say:
Evening will be a choice too, seems like.
Anyway some errands in the morning, I have.
I hope though not too late. The next Monday to be really fresh I need I reckon, at 5 even might have to wake up! :shock:
Would be good no more than 5 pm? Perhaps with the movie-goers, dinner after the movie?
Then a bump this thread I'll give :D

Fohls
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Fohls » Mon, 30 May 2005 10:45 am

Well I enjoyed it. Still feel he over uses the CGI though but nevermind, I think I'll have to watch it a few times. I'm not sure these new ones will be as classic as the originals in 20 years time... Who knows.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 30 May 2005 1:49 pm

Fohls wrote:Well I enjoyed it. Still feel he over uses the CGI though but nevermind, I think I'll have to watch it a few times. I'm not sure these new ones will be as classic as the originals in 20 years time... Who knows.

lol, if u have to watch it a few times, jeez, i dont think i should even attempt watching it! as it is i'm always lost, ole george does a good job of confusing me!
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.