Singapore Expats Forum

Her Diary VS His Diary

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
is it true?

Her Diary VS His Diary

Postby is it true? » Tue, 24 May 2005 11:31 pm

HER DIARY

Sunday night - I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a cafe to have some coffee. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing."

I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving.

I can't explain his behaviour; I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you, too."

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.

He just sat there and watched TV; he seemed distant and absent.

Finally I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed.

I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep.

I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep.

I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY

Today Manchester United lost the match. DAMN IT.

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

It is true.

Postby MusicFever » Wed, 25 May 2005 2:08 pm

Good post!
I ever needed a bf soooooo much, but finally i agreed with my friends. if life with him is like this, i would rather be alone for longer, lol.
anyway, ask yourself, r u happy? there is definitely sth. lost between you and him........however, if you have married for many years, i can understand this, lol, but remember it doesnt happen always.

mtanec

Postby mtanec » Wed, 25 May 2005 2:37 pm

You find more truth in this example when the guy place a bet of $1,000 or more in Manchester United without the girl's knowledge..

So girls, live and learn.. and guys, learn to be more sensitive!!

by the way, this is not the first time I came across this article. But it did not fail to make me laugh again.. :D

mtanec

Re: It is true.

Postby mtanec » Wed, 25 May 2005 2:40 pm

MusicFever wrote:Good post!
I ever needed a bf soooooo much, but finally i agreed with my friends. if life with him is like this, i would rather be alone for longer, lol.
anyway, ask yourself, r u happy? there is definitely sth. lost between you and him........however, if you have married for many years, i can understand this, lol, but remember it doesnt happen always.

just my 5 cent worth -

Happiness is not what you seek in others to give.. Happiness is what you seek within yourself to contend yourself with..

discuss...

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

Re: It is true.

Postby MusicFever » Wed, 25 May 2005 11:20 pm

Look, the differences between males and females are almost everywhere. we must keep learning. if you still want to stay with this man, try to read his mind and try to tell yours, and see if you can work it out TOGETHER...

mtanec wrote:
MusicFever wrote:Good post!
just my 5 cent worth -

Happiness is not what you seek in others to give.. Happiness is what you seek within yourself to contend yourself with..

discuss...

Fuz182
Regular
Regular

Postby Fuz182 » Sat, 28 May 2005 3:32 am

I totally agree. It's a really good post. A somewhat accurate reflection of my state of mind really. :lol: Well, I'm sure not all guys are like me. Most are sensitive and caring... right.... :D
In Life's school of war,
That which does not Destroy you,
Only makes you stronger.
-Friedrich Nietzsche