Singapore Expats Forum

Devils Playground

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Devils Playground

Postby Guest » Tue, 24 May 2005 11:28 pm

A most interesting aspect of all religions, is the actual fact, that the Authorities change the rules to suit their own specific needs, and yet many of the so called church believers, are preditors with a mission.

Ironically one can read the condemnation of Islamics having a drink in the bars of Dubai, I have also been to many night clubs, with muslims, specifically out for a good time.

I see nothing wrong in having a good time, and no matter what religion it is, I see no reason whatsover, for others to preach, what is good or bad within a religion.

The facts are that all these so called religons are not what, they set out to be. In fact quite the opposite. Where there is good, there is also evil, even though the evil may be in a minority, the skeletons do rattle.

With shock and disbelief, of the alter boys being buggard in the Catholic Church and governments turning a blind eye, goes to show you the double morality of all governments.

One cannot point fingers, but we all know deep down, that these sects, followings, and secret societies, are riddled with power crazy individuals, preditors of the young and helpless, scam artists that preach the lord.

I believe one must be far out in ones mind, to look for faith within the walls of religion, when the religions have been so, infested with the devil in disguise.

My only question is, what damn right do you or me have to slander others about their religions, or beliefs.

The majority in all religions are basically good people, that have faith within themselves, to know what is right and what is wrong. on the other hand, there are a minority of people, that are members of the devils playground, and doing everything they should not be doing.

Myself a none practicing RC, quite often think of going to Church, until I realise, my body is gods house, I don't need any preacher to tell me anything, my faith is within.

And to ask for forgiveness father, because I have sinned, would be kind of Ironic, because we do sin all the time, and why do we do this, you may well ask!

Could it be, that we all have the devil inside us?

ywnmmsb

Postby ywnmmsb » Wed, 25 May 2005 5:03 pm

who are you ?
Tell your girlfriend i said thanks

Re: Devils Playground

Postby Guest » Wed, 25 May 2005 11:02 pm

I don't see your point.
can you explain your comment once again within 150 words?

Postby Guest » Wed, 25 May 2005 11:36 pm

Anonymous wrote:I don't see your point.

My point is quite simple, love thigh neighbour, no matter what race, religion or social background. life is far too short, to waste on bickering and contempt. for the sake of the devil inside us.

I see far to many posts, that are condeming others, and their religions, yet these people seem to forget, that their own religions are far from perfect.

But the biggest threat of all, is the devil inside us all. Ask yourself, who is winning MR GOOD or MR EVIL, what is RIGHT & what is WRONG,

Welcome to the devils playground, I'm sure i've seen you here before!

Postby Guest » Wed, 25 May 2005 11:51 pm

For those that didn't get my point, please read some of the posts on this subject.

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ft ... sc-30.html

Postby Guest » Thu, 26 May 2005 12:06 am

I see what you mean now. What you have said is true.

Retired*23

Postby Retired*23 » Thu, 26 May 2005 11:48 am

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:I don't see your point.

My point is quite simple, love thigh neighbour, no matter what race, religion or social background. life is far too short, to waste on bickering and contempt. for the sake of the devil inside us.

I see far to many posts, that are condeming others, and their religions, yet these people seem to forget, that their own religions are far from perfect.

But the biggest threat of all, is the devil inside us all. Ask yourself, who is winning MR GOOD or MR EVIL, what is RIGHT & what is WRONG,

Welcome to the devils playground, I'm sure i've seen you here before!

This sounds farmiliar, i am sure alot of us know this but how many people are willing to do it?
Thanks for refreshing our memories :)
The longest journey starts from the 1st step and the hardest step is the first step

Return to “General Discussions”