Singapore Expats Forum

Note to Moderator

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
VW

Note to Moderator

Postby VW » Tue, 24 May 2005 2:53 pm

hi

I'd like to put up something here about an event for a non-profit organisation. May I email it to you first so you can see it and veto - cos i dont want to post it here and have it deleted. What is your email address please?

Thanks

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby joop » Tue, 24 May 2005 2:55 pm

You can email or PM me from here.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

Postby Guest » Tue, 24 May 2005 2:58 pm

i cant do either as i am not registered and it will take a long time to register... i cant do that as i am at work and i am doing some voluntary work for them to get the word out to raise ticket sales...
what is yr email address pls?

VW

Re: Post

Postby VW » Tue, 24 May 2005 3:04 pm

joop wrote:You can email or PM me from here.

http://www.templeoffinearts.org/sg/vvemail.htm

This is the site link i want to put up and i just want to post a short note asking people to support the cause and to purchase the S$100 tickets ..so i will neet to put some info about how they can make the cheque out to etc etc
Thanks

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Posting into Classifieds

Postby joop » Tue, 24 May 2005 3:26 pm

VW,

I'd advise you to do a short introduction on the program under the Classifieds Section, and one posting only.
Singapore Expats

VW

Re: Posting into Classifieds

Postby VW » Tue, 24 May 2005 3:44 pm

joop wrote:VW,

I'd advise you to do a short introduction on the program under the Classifieds Section, and one posting only.

Sigh! With all due respect, people are not going to look at classifieds for this, it wont be noticed by those looking for events/entertainment that they want to attend.

Any other choices/possibilities?
Thanks for yr help

Postby Guest » Thu, 26 May 2005 4:42 pm

you should just post it anyway, common sense should prevail, but there are no guarantees, with these moderators

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Posting into Classifieds

Postby joop » Thu, 26 May 2005 4:54 pm

VW wrote:
joop wrote:VW,

Sigh! With all due respect, people are not going to look at classifieds for this, it wont be noticed by those looking for events/entertainment that they want to attend.

Any other choices/possibilities?
Thanks for yr help

Yes, of course, advertising with us will give you better coverage to the masses, rates here.
Singapore Expats