Singapore Expats

broken marriage

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

broken marriage

Post by Guest » Tue, 24 May 2005 2:41 pm

hi all

My had section of not happy marriages to start me from 18years old to know him, mother
knew at that time he is expelled by the family Gave shelter to him to live in our family for2
years. Bcoz of wat neighbour said, mom doesn't wan us to invite anymore gossip so she
rushed us to register & hold the ceremony later

Becoz his boh chap character, he and I did not hold any chinese tea ceremony not even
Bai Tian di , he actually absent himself during e chinese ceremony big day, Drinks fails
to keep an appointment from him. Bcoz of his boh chap character we cannot produce
any baby. Not even bother to take a good look at me whenever he reached home with
hard liqour smell.

He was all the time staying with us until things changed bocoz of his weird behaviour he &
mom turned sour since then we moved. The initial manner of him does not have that badly
until 2,000 year, our marriage broken down. He often get himself drunk sobberly & abused
me

one day he assaulted me over the expenses he hitted me once again, some witnesses
of us called police for help at that time I went for medical check up at changi hospital.
That incident took place in pasir ris down town east on July 2001.

our marriage came to an end, I filed seperation deed wif him in year 2002

In year 2003 sept' I packed things home my 1st intention was to patch up wif him but
later found out he brought in a woman in our master bedroom & that was'nt e 1st time

We don hv any kid & nvr fight 4 any airlimony as I knew his financial problem my most
worries is now my flat if I can able to sell away my flat succefully & get watever my share

honey girl

broken marriage

Post by honey girl » Sun, 12 Jun 2005 8:22 am

Hello friend,
Some times God sends hard times to get your attention. Draw near to God and He'll draw near to you. May want to go to IBC at 81 King's Road and find some real friends, who may advise you. If people fail, pray and ask God to help you. :)

stefania
Chatter
Chatter

Post by stefania » Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:53 am

I am only glad that you finally left him, unlike several submissive wives i know that still stay with an abusive and useless husband. I hope things only go right for you as soon as you get your share. Keep your chin up and look forward to a better life. If it isn't good yet, it isn't the end.

sitichan

Move On BAby his not worth a cent!

Post by sitichan » Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:09 am

I cant stand human that have BO CAP attitude!Regardless MAN OR WOMAN!
Lucky you do not have KIDZZZ otherwise they will suffer!
For your house, check with the lawyer if he has the share.
If he had contribute any $$$$$$ to the house than he has his share.
It depend on how much he had contributed. IF he does not contribute any thing then you can ask the lawyer to fight for your right.
At this state you must BE SUPER STRONG!
When we are not in the wrong side we would always suffer the most if the marriage are not working well!
Talk to people who can listen and give you good opinion.
Cheers!!!
CT

translation

Post by translation » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 1:58 am

Good grief! What english is this? Can we get a proper translation please?

bizcatalyst
Regular
Regular

Broken English ...Broken Marriage

Post by bizcatalyst » Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:21 pm

Good grief! What english is this? Can we get a proper translation please?
Broken ?

Bizcatalyst
Bizcatalyst

Everyone has taken position, ready to commence business as Unusual ............and all pigs are fed, ready to fly.

Post by Guest » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:01 pm

translation wrote:Good grief! What english is this? Can we get a proper translation please?
hi all
am 31, I filed seperation deed since 4yrs ago . This man is an ex-colleague of mine, those day he
expelled from family when he's heavily indebted to one illegal loan shark. Since then I introduced him
to my family and offered him shelter

for some time my family discovered this friend of mine has addicted in drinking habit. Most of his time
he associated with friend who's also owing same kind of habit. He used to called them brother, that
is all I knew about him

we held simple wedding ceremony(拜天公) & 3 table in a restaurant he never turned up to our wedding
ceremony, instead he was drinking with his friend outside a coffee shop until the next day he called and
said he was drunk

he many time abused me over the bill. Some time he pushed me on ground, some time he lifted me up
and throw me on ground or sprained my arm when twist and turn many time. am really scared with what
he did. On an occasion he abused me at pasir ris this bad experience had causes many nightmare to me
coz there were many pedestrians & polices also me ended in the hospital

the most regret is that I aprroached to wrong legal firm for help ($1.00legal aid bureau ). Till now my cases
has yet settle & my 4room flat is going depreciation each year. I was told by a friend of mine that I suppose
to get annulment instead of 4year separation deed because my case is that my spouse is too much addicted
in drinking and no time attending to me in bed. That causes me no baby

now I got my lesson, & got some knowledge in divorce mattar. However if you ask me some issue on that
I will tell you guys never ever seek help from government sector, no mattar how broke you are, must find
other sources ($) for a good solicitor, the least they can help you to save time and sell your flat in the gd time

Post by Guest » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:11 pm

I'd like to sorry & thks for ppl who read my post in this forum who can
bear my poor english, which i earlier on dare not to come back in this
forum for so long dare'nt even dare to click to this topic again

as well thanks for everyone reply as well comment. as I know some
comment sometime can be my free tutor online

I LUV U GUY李愁

true fact always come cruel

Re: Move On BAby his not worth a cent!

Post by Guest » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:13 pm

sitichan wrote:I cant stand human that have BO CAP attitude!Regardless MAN OR WOMAN!
Lucky you do not have KIDZZZ otherwise they will suffer!
For your house, check with the lawyer if he has the share.
If he had contribute any $$$$$$ to the house than he has his share.
It depend on how much he had contributed. IF he does not contribute any thing then you can ask the lawyer to fight for your right.
At this state you must BE SUPER STRONG!
When we are not in the wrong side we would always suffer the most if the marriage are not working well!
Talk to people who can listen and give you good opinion.
Cheers!!!
thanks so much for your concern

wandering

Re: broken marriage

Post by wandering » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 1:32 am

Anonymous wrote:hi all

My had section of not happy marriages to start me from 18years old to know him, mother
knew at that time he is expelled by the family Gave shelter to him to live in our family for2
years. Bcoz of wat neighbour said, mom doesn't wan us to invite anymore gossip so she
rushed us to register & hold the ceremony later

Becoz his boh chap character, he and I did not hold any chinese tea ceremony not even
Bai Tian di , he actually absent himself during e chinese ceremony big day, Drinks fails
to keep an appointment from him. Bcoz of his boh chap character we cannot produce
any baby. Not even bother to take a good look at me whenever he reached home with
hard liqour smell.

He was all the time staying with us until things changed bocoz of his weird behaviour he &
mom turned sour since then we moved. The initial manner of him does not have that badly
until 2,000 year, our marriage broken down. He often get himself drunk sobberly & abused
me

one day he assaulted me over the expenses he hitted me once again, some witnesses
of us called police for help at that time I went for medical check up at changi hospital.
That incident took place in pasir ris down town east on July 2001.

our marriage came to an end, I filed seperation deed wif him in year 2002

In year 2003 sept' I packed things home my 1st intention was to patch up wif him but
later found out he brought in a woman in our master bedroom & that was'nt e 1st time

We don hv any kid & nvr fight 4 any airlimony as I knew his financial problem my most
worries is now my flat if I can able to sell away my flat succefully & get watever my share
How are you now?

Meiree

Post by Meiree » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:08 pm

Im sorry to hear about your husband. i have a boyfriend like that- i really care for him but its funny why we are stupid to care for people who treat us like shit..

somebody say i am weak- i suppose i am huh? trying to break off- but no strength- afraid nobody will love me

wonder how you manage to be so strong

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Post by elizabeth » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:18 pm

Meiree wrote:Im sorry to hear about your husband. i have a boyfriend like that- i really care for him but its funny why we are stupid to care for people who treat us like shit..

somebody say i am weak- i suppose i am huh? trying to break off- but no strength- afraid nobody will love me

wonder how you manage to be so strong
Nobody can help you to be strong.. Only yourself. Think about it again and again and again.. Why do all these to make you unhappy? Isnt it very sad to have something or holding to something which make you upset., Go out with friend and do things which you have been wanting to do but KIV becasue of him..
Do it for yourself and you find it more complete and you feel you have find yourself again.. Cheers.. It not the end of the world.. Life is short.. Stay happy and dun worry.. You can love yourself..

Missy

Post by Missy » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 1:47 pm

legal aid is the cheapest rate compared to other law firm.
Yes, its true that they take a long time to get things done.

If you want it to end faster, log police report of physical abuse that you get from your Husband..have evidence of husband having an affair. Show prove that the husband is not doing this duty has a partner, not providing for the family..

I have a friend whom husband adbuse her & she did not log police report, she has to wait for 4yrs (3yrs separation & 1yr for divorce). total also spend around $1k plus..
Anonymous wrote:
translation wrote:Good grief! What english is this? Can we get a proper translation please?
hi all
am 31, I filed seperation deed since 4yrs ago . This man is an ex-colleague of mine, those day he
expelled from family when he's heavily indebted to one illegal loan shark. Since then I introduced him
to my family and offered him shelter

for some time my family discovered this friend of mine has addicted in drinking habit. Most of his time
he associated with friend who's also owing same kind of habit. He used to called them brother, that
is all I knew about him

we held simple wedding ceremony(拜天公) & 3 table in a restaurant he never turned up to our wedding
ceremony, instead he was drinking with his friend outside a coffee shop until the next day he called and
said he was drunk

he many time abused me over the bill. Some time he pushed me on ground, some time he lifted me up
and throw me on ground or sprained my arm when twist and turn many time. am really scared with what
he did. On an occasion he abused me at pasir ris this bad experience had causes many nightmare to me
because there were many pedestrians & polices also me ended in the hospital

the most regret is that I aprroached to wrong legal firm for help ($1.00legal aid bureau ). Till now my cases
has yet settle & my 4room flat is going depreciation each year. I was told by a friend of mine that I suppose
to get annulment instead of 4year separation deed because my case is that my spouse is too much addicted
in drinking and no time attending to me in bed. That causes me no baby

now I got my lesson, & got some knowledge in divorce mattar. However if you ask me some issue on that
I will tell you guys never ever seek help from government sector, no mattar how broke you are, must find
other sources ($) for a good solicitor, the least they can help you to save time and sell your flat in the gd time