Singapore Expats

Cosmoprof Cosmetics

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
reen

Cosmoprof Cosmetics

Post by reen » Tue, 24 May 2005 1:03 am

Hie there,

Im sure u guys heard abt the above rite? Is it true that the after using the make up it stays on ur face and wont melt?

It serves as a good camouflage too....need ur opinions.....

Guest101

Cosmoprof

Post by Guest101 » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:36 am

I have used the products before....the foudation is waterproof (yes you can swim in it & it wont rub off) & conceals even the darkest mark. You can set it with their waterproof loose powder. The rest of the products are just water-resistant.

Another brand you might wish to consider is Covermark...they have a new waterproof foundation also...fantastic coverage...frankyl i prefer this one...but a bit pricey...$145...right now they have a trial kit. Comes with a small bottle foundation...skin brightener & loose powder at same price $145.

Hope this info helps!

clyy90210

Post by clyy90210 » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 2:38 pm

Erm why dun u guys try Make Up For Ever? They also have waterproof cosmetics and foundation's only $50++

And I heard that the waterproof range was specially designed for the water ballerinas during Olympics! So u can guess how effective it is...
Their boutique is at Stamford house which is beside Capitol Building which is opp City hall MRT haha*
2nd floor...

Guest99

Waterproof makeup

Post by Guest99 » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:40 pm

Hi Clyy..
Wished i had read ur msg earlier...i've heard of make-up forever but i thought they have closed down their counter in Singapore. Thanks for your advise i'll keep it in mind for my next purchase.

wince

Re: Cosmoprof

Post by wince » Thu, 07 Jul 2005 5:16 am

any idea where i can buy covermark foundation in singapore

Post by Guest » Fri, 08 Jul 2005 9:27 pm

yaH i'm also interested in the covermark foundation... but tink it's not available at shopping centers rite? anyone noe whr can get similar pdts?

fion87

Post by fion87 » Fri, 08 Jul 2005 9:28 pm

yaH i'm also interested in the covermark foundation... but tink it's not available at shopping centers rite? anyone noe whr can get similar pdts?

Jellybean

Covermark

Post by Jellybean » Sat, 09 Jul 2005 10:16 am

Covermark counter is available at Seiyu Bugis Junction & Takashimaya.
To remove the waterproof foundation just buy their cleansing oil or Shu Uemura cleansing oil...removes in a jiffy!
I've tried & tested it...put on the foundation & seal it with the loose powder...jumped into a pool, swim...and nothing comes off when i pat dry my face at the end of my swim!

girlgirl2300

Where can i find the shop that sell cosmoprof cosmetics?

Post by girlgirl2300 » Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:03 am

hi all.does anyone know where i can locate the shop and the name of the shop?

Thx a million.

chiaki

Post by chiaki » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 1:19 pm

hi there,

if need an opinion abt cosmoprof products, why not log in their website instead. www.cosmoprof.com.sg

they have feedback form, you may fill in the form if there's any enquries...i heard the products is good. Most of bridal make-up artist using it for the bridal since it lasting...i tink cuz is very affordable too..

cheerios :wink:

Regular
Regular

Post by Guest » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:39 pm

I think Cosmoprof uses the makeup mainly for commercial uses, ie: bridal shoot, makeovers etc.

You may wish to visit the shopping malls with popular brands like MAC, Estee Lauder, Shiseido. :wave:
Chicken and Egg Situation

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”