Singapore Expats Forum

Best hairdressing academy for International hairstyles?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

ABC

Best hairdressing academy for International hairstyles?

Postby ABC » Mon, 23 May 2005 2:14 pm

Hi Singapore,
I am heading your way again by end of this year. Right now, I am here for a couple of days to visit your Sentosa and going home tomorrow to New York.

Can anyone enlighten me which is the best hairdressing academy in Singapore for international haircut, styles & multiracial?

The course fee is irrelevant to me. I just want real professionals and not just outsource or freelance hair stylists pick to be trainers in academy.

Please list me full address of the academy, location and contact persons or trainers as well as numbers.

Thank you, Singapore.

JBJ

Try Toni&Guy If Only U Got $$$

Postby JBJ » Wed, 25 May 2005 3:15 pm

You should give a try at Toni&Guy Academy opposite Bugis Junction at Tan Quee Lan Street. That is providing you have high budget. It costs above $10k easily.

The best is if you are directly under the training of one of their trainers named VENSON ONG. This guy is a jewel in the academy, well-known for his patience, soft-approach & most importantly, professionalism. He has the J-pop or Korean star look which blend along with his skills on cutting western hairs.

Another best trainer is a Brit known as MATTHEW. He has super knowledge of the west styles in hairdressing.

The rest of their impromptu trainers you can forget about them, especially one lady trainer from nowhere. These trainers lack in speech proficiency & delivery. Their demos are more for themselves to understand, not the students. They themselves need to be trained how to be patient, use simple language & courtesy to smile. They show their moods of impatience more often to students who are just beginners.

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic15660.html