Silkair Pay

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Post Reply
Guest

Silkair Pay

Post by Guest » Mon, 23 May 2005 1:28 pm

hi is there anyone who knows how much does silkair paid?

does the following airlines recruit Singaporean?

1) Asiana airline
2) Cathay
3) Korean Airlines
4) China Airlines
5) Qantas

Guest

Post by Guest » Tue, 24 May 2005 3:44 am

only option 3.

Guest

Post by Guest » Tue, 24 May 2005 3:45 am

sorry.. see wrongly... it's option 2- cathay pacific as my aunt is flying with them from the early 90s till now.

GELLY
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:04 pm
Location: Singapore

cathay pacific

Post by GELLY » Wed, 25 May 2005 1:18 am

Anonymous wrote:sorry.. see wrongly... it's option 2- cathay pacific as my aunt is flying with them from the early 90s till now.
By the way..Is your aunt from hong kong...I know that cathay pacific only recruit hong kong residence...and thay don't have recruitment drive here

Reject-boi

Post by Reject-boi » Thu, 26 May 2005 6:40 pm

I haven't seen any local recruitment campaigns for Cathay in a long time. However, HK based crew recruitment is still on.

Good luck.

Guest

Re: cathay pacific

Post by Guest » Thu, 26 May 2005 9:00 pm

GELLY wrote:
Anonymous wrote:sorry.. see wrongly... it's option 2- cathay pacific as my aunt is flying with them from the early 90s till now.
By the way..Is your aunt from hong kong...I know that cathay pacific only recruit hong kong residence...and thay don't have recruitment drive here
she is SG citizen but based in HK.

Glower

Re: Silkair Pay

Post by Glower » Sun, 05 Jun 2005 11:55 pm

Silkair pay take home about $2K +++
Anonymous wrote:hi is there anyone who knows how much does silkair paid?

does the following airlines recruit Singaporean?

1) Asiana airline
2) Cathay
3) Korean Airlines
4) China Airlines
5) Qantas

Guest

Post by Guest » Wed, 08 Jun 2005 12:12 pm

nw those also do not to go to the local based airlines already

helelina
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 2:34 pm

Training for silkair???

Post by helelina » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 2:37 pm

Hi can anyone tell me if silkair pays us allowance during training.. DO they have a few months of period of training?

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:32 am
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Re: Training for silkair???

Post by singaporegrrl » Thu, 24 Jul 2008 2:59 am

helelina wrote:Hi can anyone tell me if silkair pays us allowance during training.. DO they have a few months of period of training?
Approximately 3 months and with basic salary.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

twinky86
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:13 pm

To Singaporgrrl.....

Post by twinky86 » Fri, 25 Jul 2008 6:54 pm

Singaporegrrl can i get you email add,as i'm quite new here i can't pm u.Nak tanya ckit mcm mana u got it thru...Emirates.

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:32 am
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Re: To Singaporgrrl.....

Post by singaporegrrl » Sun, 27 Jul 2008 9:10 pm

twinky86 wrote:Singaporegrrl can i get you email add,as i'm quite new here i can't pm u.Nak tanya ckit mcm mana u got it thru...Emirates.
Just with faith and a bit of suprises. Not knowing what's gonna happen next is better than anticipating.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 643
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005 11:44 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: To Singaporgrrl.....

Post by queenie-me » Wed, 30 Jul 2008 6:44 am

twinky86 wrote:Singaporegrrl can i get you email add,as i'm quite new here i can't pm u.Nak tanya ckit mcm mana u got it thru...Emirates.
And also. you must learn how to mixed with others. Not only with your own kind. :wink:

Ps; Singaporegerl, when are you so... going to meet up with me?

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:32 am
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Re: To Singaporgrrl.....

Post by singaporegrrl » Wed, 30 Jul 2008 7:49 am

queenie-me wrote:Ps; Singaporegerl, when are you so... going to meet up with me?
Lol! Calls and SMSs aren't enough you ask me here? OKOK soon ok!
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 643
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005 11:44 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: To Singaporgrrl.....

Post by queenie-me » Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:17 am

singaporegrrl wrote:
queenie-me wrote:Ps; Singaporegerl, when are you so... going to meet up with me?
Lol! Calls and SMSs aren't enough you ask me here? OKOK soon ok!
not enough.. cause u seems to be too busy on your own world. anyways, i won't be around when u're around, i think...

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests